Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRICKaz
    replied
    Actually you got that stat wrong, Zuzu Kbar had 245 tackles, and also had 1000 yards receiving on offense

Leave a comment:

• huskers3333
    replied
    Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
    I noticed Zuzu Kbar is not on the list. I am very surprised considering he had 201 tackles, 10 sacks for Northern Illinois.
    WOW, how have i not heard of this guy?

Leave a comment:

• TrojanSteelerBear
    replied
    Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
    LOL, for sure. Also, has anyone ever heard of Worrell Williams? Makes a lot of plays.
    Yep, I was at the CAL - Tennessee game when he ran back the Ainge fumble for our first TD of the game!!

As for this list, I personally feel that Rey Rey will pass JL for the #1 slot after this season (hell, probably after Sept. 13th).

I feel sorry for Beanie Wells.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    Originally posted by tonynyy View Post
    lol

Seriously, how does Jerod Mayo compare to most of the guys on this list in terms of long-term potential in the Pats' defense.
    I personally would have waited a year for Zuzu Kbar.

Leave a comment:

• tonynyy
    replied
    Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
    He would look great in Green and White!

I'm high on Jack "Chunky" Mehoff from Grambling State he's gonna make some noise in the pros. He solves his own character concerns too! I heard he knocked 3 different girls up, but no need to worry he pushed 2 down the stairs and the other he slowly slide a clothing hanger up her thigh. Travis Henry can learn a lesson or two from him.
    lol

Seriously, how does Jerod Mayo compare to most of the guys on this list in terms of long-term potential in the Pats' defense.

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
    I noticed Zuzu Kbar is not on the list. I am very surprised considering he had 201 tackles, 10 sacks for Northern Illinois.
    He would look great in Green and White!

I'm high on Jack "Chunky" Mehoff from Grambling State he's gonna make some noise in the pros. He solves his own character concerns too! I heard he knocked 3 different girls up, but no need to worry he pushed 2 down the stairs and the other he slowly slide a clothing hanger up her thigh. Travis Henry can learn a lesson or two from him.
    Last edited by Vbsiena; 05-13-2008, 05:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bulldog0123
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    If it wasn't for you McKillop wouldn't be on the list.
    thank you for listening

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    LOL, for sure. Also, has anyone ever heard of Worrell Williams? Makes a lot of plays.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Brinkley would definitely be a lot higher if he hadn't gotten hurt. He'll move back up if he's effective.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Ah. James is #1 so Im happy.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    I'm gonna make up a player and then mention him constantly until he's high up on the rankings.

Leave a comment:

• IlliniVikeFan23
    replied
    IMO, Jasper Brinkley should be higher up on that list. He was a first round talent before he got hurt.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bulldog0123
    started a topic 2009 ILB Rankings updated

2009 ILB Rankings updated

http://walterfootball.com/draft2009ILB.php

woooooooowhoooooooooooooo!!!Scott Mckillop is on the list!
    Last edited by bulldog0123; 05-12-2008, 07:52 PM.
Working...
X