2009 QB class Weaker than 08?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 QB class Weaker than 08?

IS there a chance that the 09 QB will be weaker then 08.

Matt Stafford will not leave school
    Cullen Harper lol get out of here
    Curtis Painter looks like he could sneak in to round one
    Sam Bradford the heart and soul of OU will be 1st QB picked in 2010 if he stays healthy
    Hunter Cantwell show how weak this class is, he is a very good QB, but played what like 5 games?

what do you guys think?

Not very strong.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Right now, it looks okay. Tebow may declare, and despite being an Urban Meyer product, I'm willing to bet someone will pull the gun on him early.

Bradford probably won't declare this early, but he'd be a first round lock if he matches his 2007 production.

Cullen Harper is awesome.
      - Also known as Dan.
      - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

-Cullen Harper is very good.
        -Matt Stafford will leave since everyone will be high on his arm.

It's really unfair to rate the 2009 class right now, because all of these QBs should improve next year.

Comment

-Stafford is overrated, but he will leave and go high
          -Bradford shouldn't leave and most likely won't
          -Tebow should leave and most likely will

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
            -Stafford is overrated, but he will leave and go high
            -Bradford shouldn't leave and most likely won't
            -Tebow should leave and most likely will
            Why do you say Bradford most likely won't? If he matches last years production he would be a first round lock

Comment

I don't think Tebow will. He loves being a Gator and wants to graduate there like his parents. And also why pass on the chance to reapeat as heisman winner?

Comment

what about the mizzou kid? chase daniel. kind of shortish but seems to play well. isn't reesing also going to be available.

Comment

Originally posted by TRICKaz View Post
                  I don't think Tebow will. He loves being a Gator and wants to graduate there like his parents. And also why pass on the chance to reapeat as heisman winner?
                  you mean three-peat

Comment

I'm assuming that Beanie Wells, Joe Mcknight, Jeremy Maclin his own Percy Harvin, Chase Daniel, or Michael Crabtree win next year. Thats pretty stout competition.

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
                      what about the mizzou kid? chase daniel. kind of shortish but seems to play well. isn't reesing also going to be available.
                      Has to play in shotgun because he won't be able to see.

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
                        Reesing is nothing close to an NFL QB. He never will be either

Comment

It certainly looks weaker, at least as far as seniors are concerned. That's why people like Tim Tebow and Matt Stafford are being mentioned despite the fact they're juniors. That being said, anyone could have a big year and find his way into the first round.

Comment

Yeah, Chase Daniel is pretty small, that'll hurt his stock.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
                              Why do you say Bradford most likely won't? If he matches last years production he would be a first round lock
                              I don't think he would be a first round lock. There is a ton of talent in the 09 draft.

Comment

Working...
                              X