Woodson calls out McFraud!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodson calls out McFraud!

Wow... will this add fuel to the fire that burns inside Matt McGuire!

according to: http://mvn.com/nfl-giants/2008/05/13...camp-thoughts/

Andre Woodson thought he would be drafted in the second round, and says he does not understand why he fell all the way to round six. An unnamed league source told profootballtalk.com that he blames the media, especially ESPN’s Todd McShay. McShay had Woodson pegged as a third rounder. The source claims that McShay could not get a job as a talent scout with any NFL team, even as an intern. He says everyone in the NFL knew that Woodson would drop, because he stares down receivers and has a slow delivery with a hitch in it. He says these so called “experts” give players unrealistic hopes with their bad evaluations.
    NY Giants fan since birth.

Woodson needs to stop complaining about where he got drafted. This is what differenciates him from Brady. Brady came in looking to prove something, Woodson come out b*tching. You aren't a good QB, you fell in the draft, get over yourself.

Comment

The first two passes Andre Woodson threw as a Giant were intercepted by Big Blue’s rookie linebackers. Woodson was first picked off by Bryan Kehl, the Giants fourth round selection and then by Jonathan Goff the Giants fifth round pick. Goff is seeing work at inside linebacker right now, while Kehl is getting most of his reps on the weakside.
      That's why he was picked in the 6th round. Leave McShay alone and concentrate on how to throw the ball on the next level.

Comment

wow
        first 2 passes get intercepted by other rookies

i guess the 6th round was where he deserved to be drafted

Comment

Originally posted by a2x View Post
          wow
          first 2 passes get intercepted by other rookies

i guess the 6th round was where he deserved to be drafted
          Huh. Maybe. On the other hand, Brett Favre's first pass was a pick-6.

Is Woodson actually saying, "Oh Mah Gawd, McShay, why did you think I was so good?"
          - Also known as Dan.
          - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

It doesn't quote him exactly, but if that's the case, combined with his talent or lack of, I don't think he'll last in the NFL.

Comment

I think Woodson just blames himself for listening to the media, especially McShay... when everyday for 4 months people are talking about you as a 2nd - 4th round pick, and then you get drafted in the 6th... how are you not going to be disappointed?

I don't think Woodson is whining I just think someone said "did you expect to fall to the 6th?" and he answered honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
                Huh. Maybe. On the other hand, Brett Favre's first pass was a pick-6.

Is Woodson actually saying, "Oh Mah Gawd, McShay, why did you think I was so good?"

True dat, but I honestly dont think you can compare Woodson to Favre.
                I mean Favre is/ was a different body type and had a rocket arm , you can not say that about woodson.

EDIT: And i would bet money on the fact that favre right now would throw further and more accurate than woodson ever will.

Comment

Originally posted by a2x View Post
                  True dat, but I honestly dont think you can compare Woodson to Favre.
                  I mean Favre is/ was a different body type and had a rocket arm , you can not say that about woodson.

EDIT: And i would bet money on the fact that favre right now would throw further and more accurate than woodson ever will.
                  I think he is just saying that it's ridiculous to judge or predict a QBs future from the first couple of throws. And Favre is just an extreme example used to illustrate the point.

Comment

If Woodson would have just listened to me he would have know he would be drafted in the 6th round.

Comment

I'm confused. Is he blaming Todd McShay for freefalling to the 6th?
                      Last edited by PuppyPuncher; 05-13-2008, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Andre does need to stop *****ing. I have no problem with saying that. Shut up and step up. It's what he has to do now, and it is what he will do.

And when he does become the player I think he will be, after every press conference he can say, "Well I guess I can't play in this league with my slow release."
                        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

By the way, Woodson doesn't stare down his receivers any more than a regular NFL QB...he does work through his progressions very well and he has shown consistent development in this area from his freshman year to his senior year.
                          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I like Woodson from the very little i have seen of him and think he could be a decent/good NFL starter.

He needs to prove what these guys have been saying were wrong. Become good and then when McShay asks you for a interview, make him apologise.

Comment

Andre Woodson FTW, and Todd McShay, just FU.

Comment

Working...
                              X