AFC North: Baltimore
    AFC South: Indianapolis
    AFC West: Chargers
    AFC East: Patriots

NFC North: Chicago
    NFC South: New Orleans
    NFC East: Philadelphia
    NFC West: Seattle

That's just my opinion, I expect a ****storm for saying that the Ravens are better then the Steelers and Browns. I'm sticking by it though.

Wild Cards: Buffalo, NY Jets
    Wild Card: Bucs, Giants
    Last edited by PuppyPuncher; 05-18-2008, 07:05 PM.

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
    AFC North: Baltimore

NFC North: Green Bay
    NFC East: Philadelphia

That's just my opinion, I expect a ****storm for saying that the Ravens are better then the Steelers and Browns. I'm sticking by it though.
    Let the ****storm begin hehe.

I actually had Baltimore pegged as the best in the AFC North originally, but now I don't see their secondary holding up against Braylon Edwards, Dante Stallworth, Kellen Winslow, Hines Ward, Santonio Holmes, Limas Sweed, T.J. Houshmandzadeh (maybe Ocho Cinco lol) and the passing attacks in that division. I don't think Flacco (however good he may turn out) will be able to match the points they give up in his rookie season.

I'm also going to make the BOLD prediction that Jacksonville topples Indi. As long as Garrard stays healthy they have a shot. Derrick Harvey, Quentin Groves, and John Henderson will probably give Peyton Manning fits, and I expect MJD and Freddy to pick up the slack on the other end. Even if they don't outright win the division the Jags have a better post season run ahead of them than Indi.

P.S. Phili is way too confused to beat out the boys and Gmen. or probably even the Skins. tought division though.
    Last edited by TRICKaz; 05-14-2008, 02:26 AM.

Comment

How do you see the Bucs better than the saints? especially with the way the NFC South flip flops every year.

Comment

Idk about that running game without Williams. The Saints D was pretty bad last year but I think they've taken enough steps to hold off Jeff Garcia and the Bucs. And lastly I think both OL are on the same level

Comment

Yeah thats a good point. In a normal division I'd give the Bucs a good chance to repeat, but in the NFC South its turbulent. Depending on the play of Matt Moore the Panthers could sneak up on some people. Atlanta looks to be a non issue. So I think its between the Bucs and Saints.

If Galloway and or Jeff Garcia get injured what do you think their odds are then?

Comment

AFC North: Cleveland
            AFC South:Jacksonville

NFC North: Minnesota
            NFC South: Tampa Bay
            NFC East: Dallas
            NFC West: Arizona

I'll go a step further
            AFC Wildcards: Indianapolis, Pittsburgh
            NFC Wildcards: Seattle, New York Giants

Comment

Arizona eh? I like to hear that since im sitting 60 miles from phoenix. Im stilled pissed they picked Calais Cambell though. I threw my remote at the TV.

Comment

AFC North: Browns
                AFC South: Jaguars
                Wild Cards: Colts, Jets

NFC East: Cowboys
                NFC North: Packers
                NFC South: Saints
                NFC West: Seahawks
                Wild Cards: Giants, Cardinals

For the record, the Colts will enter with a better record than the Browns, and the Giants will have a better record than all the other squads sans the Cowboys.
                - Also known as Dan.
                - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire
                  Garcia gets injured I still think McCown can step up, but I'm not totally confidend.

Galloway gets injured, and I think the Saints are the favorite.
                  I agree on that because Galloway really took over those games last season. He pretty much condemned the Saints secondary in 2 quarters.

Really though I see Galloway as the only real playmaker on their offense in the absence of Williams. The Bucs D can pick up the slack usually, but I think the Saints have a better overall balance.

Comment

The Saints though, added Bobby McCray, Sedrick Ellis, Jonathan Vilma, Dan Morgan, and Tracy Porter, among others.

Vilma alone should revitalize that linebacking corps. If Morgan gets injured in preseason, so be it. If he's healthy, that's just donuts on top.

Porter is a quick CB who should fit their man to man schemes very well. I think will start over Randall Gay sooner rather than later.

McCray isn't bad, but probably won't be as productive in New Orleans. All bets are off though, because offensive coordinators may decide to double team Ellis from the get go.
                    - Also known as Dan.
                    - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

I assumed when I said it that Morgan will get hurt. Again. I feel bad for him. I'd hate to have a glass body. Does that man get hurt mowing the lawn? Washing dishes? Taking out the trash? Does he hire people to do that now? What about when he was a kid? Was he on a first name basis with people in the ER?

Anyway. Ellis is one hell of an addition to that DL. I think McCray should get in a few sacks for NO. He obviously will not make O-Coordinators alter their game plans, but I don't think they'll ignore him either. And I think Porter will be NFL ready sooner rather than later. But that's just my thought.
                      - Also known as Dan.

Comment

I think the Saints D will be alot better than last year. Ellis should help free up the ends so we can get a pass rush witch will make the D-backs look better. Vilma will give them a playmaking LB witch they havnt had in years. Im not counting on Dan Morgan to do anything but take up a spot on IR. Also I have herd rumors that Maccary, Smith and Grant could all be in at the same time on passing downs like the Gaints did with Starhan , Tuck and Osi. As for Porter he will probly be the starter before he is ready because there is no one ahead of him that is any good.

Comment

AFC North: Steelers

NFC North: Green Bay
                          NFC East: Cowboys

Pretty safe, but I don't expect to see any big surprises this year.

Comment

AFC:
                            Pats
                            Steelers
                            Chargers
                            Colts

NFC:
                            Cowboys
                            Vikings
                            Saints
                            Seahawks

Wild cards: Jacksonville, Buffalo, Giants, Eagles
                            If It's Fair...It's Gone...
                            My blog.
                            Updated 5/13: Added top 50 WR to RB and QB Rankings. Top 100 overall board to come soon.

Comment

AFC North: Pittsburgh
                              AFC South: Jacksonville
                              AFC West: San Diego
                              AFC East: New England

AFC Wild card: Cleveland, Indianapolis

NFC North: Minnesota
                              NFC East: New York
                              NFC West: St. Louis

NFC Wild card: Green Bay, Dallas
                              Last edited by yem123; 05-14-2008, 08:57 AM. Reason: added wildcards
                              NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

Working...
                              X