F U Brady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F U Brady

You guys might not care but this pisses me off.

Tom Brady, speaking on WEEI, intimated that he doesn't respect the Jets.

"Brady was talking about how he could accept losing to the Giants because he respected them so much. Then a follow up question was asked about what teams he didn't respect, "There's four letters in their name," Brady said. "Those green guys?" he was asked. "Yeah, exactly." Something tells us this quote is going to get some play before the Patriots-Jets Week 2 matchup."

http://www.beloblog.com/ProJo_Blogs/...rom_brady.html

I hope Gholston crushes him.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Not Worth A Thread.

Comment

Nope worth a thread. Proves once again Brady is a punk.
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

With the way things ended with Mangini and many members of his staff and New England. Face it, the breakup was a mess. Because the breakup was a mess I dont see respect from either side. Brady just made his public but seeing how both sides go at eachother and the looks they give eachother on and off the field it isn't hard to tell that neither side respects the other.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I wouldn't like losing to anyone and think the response is stupid and makes me lose even more respsect for the guy.... If he didn't get so many hot girls I would hate him haha now I'm just jealous
          Check out my new site Today!
          Live 4 The Story

Comment

ahhhh...just imagine.... 1st play of the game, Brady drops back, looking deep for Moss, lets it rip just as Jenkins and Pace meet at the QB, Brady's legs do thier imitation of joe thiesmann... its an accurate throw, Moss has burned Revis, catches it just as Rhodes leaves his feet, delivering a monster shot that concusses Moss. Then the fans cheer at the meadowlands... 2 careers over.

I am so sick of the cheating patriots, I wouldnt even mind if they were cheap shots!
            Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

Yay for Patriot hating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
                Nope worth a thread. Proves once again Brady is a punk.
                Why should he respect the J-E-T-S? Haven't the Pats won like 10 of the last 11 games? How does that record earn respect?

Comment

I do have much disrespect for the New England Patriots. But I don't disrespect them because they've won multiple championships, or the fact their head coach is a horses (_!_), or they were caught "cheating", or anything else. The only reason I couldn't give a damn if the Patriots fell off the face of the Earth today is due to the manner with which they handled and disrespected both Ty Law and Lawyer Milloy. Aside from the way the Tennessee Titans mishandled the Steve McNair situation, this was THE worst I've ever seen a team dis' a veteran player, who were well respected by their teammates in the locker room. As a matter of fact, due to the way Lawyer Milloy situation was handled, it almost caused the team to revolt.

Also, I hated the way the refs handed them the AFC Championship title (and berth in the Super Bowl) against the Oakland Raiders. I still haven't let that one go.
                  sigpic
                  'GRD Vypers' ready to roll in '08!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vyper View Post
                    I do have much disrespect for the New England Patriots. But I don't disrespect them because they've won multiple championships, or the fact their head coach is a horses (_!_), or they were caught "cheating", or anything else. The only reason I couldn't give a damn if the Patriots fell off the face of the Earth today is due to the manner with which they handled and disrespected both Ty Law and Lawyer Milloy. Aside from the way the Tennessee Titans mishandled the Steve McNair situation, this was THE worst I've ever seen a team dis' a veteran player, who were well respected by their teammates in the locker room. As a matter of fact, due to the way Lawyer Milloy situation was handled, it almost caused the team to revolt.

Also, I hated the way the refs handed them the AFC Championship title (and berth in the Super Bowl) against the Oakland Raiders. I still haven't let that one go.
                    Are you a Raiders fan?

1) I feel sorry for you if you are
                    2) I think EVERY Raiders fan hates New England for that
                    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

hey Jets fans, sometimes the truth hurts. :-)
                      NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                        Are you a Raiders fan?

1) I feel sorry for you if you are
                        2) I think EVERY Raiders fan hates New England for that
                        Screw the Raiders!! Even the NFL hates they're entire organization lol

Back to the topic, I think it would actually be great if Brady developed an attitude and trash talked all his opponents and actually backed it up. Him and Moss would just rape everyone and then brag about it. They'd score 60 points a game, it'd be hilarious

Comment

A 4-12 ecord, a f*ggot for a coach, and losing 10 of their last 11 against the Pats aren't the best ways to earn a 3 time Super Bowl champion's respect
                          PATS, HABS and YANKS for life!

Comment

Don't worry. Mangini has shown he knows what he's doing against the Jets.

Comment

I have the opposite opinion of the Pats. I respect that team very much.

The whole Spygate scandal is bad, no doubt, but I don't believe the Pats, as an organization, deserved the bad press it gave them.

Cheating in the NFL has been a common practice, and it has been for years. Yet, Mangini was the first head coach to make a giant public eyesore of it. Think about it for a second... why do most coordinators cover their mouths when calling plays? It isn't because they are worried about catching colds, it's because they are worried about lip readers. (Which would be a rule violation if someone were to do it.) Countless other teams have gotten slaps on the wrist for doing equally unsavory things. Did the Vikings, Rams, Falcons or Colts ever lose a first round pick for pumping crowd noise through their stadium speakers? Nope. Did the Broncos ever lose a first round pick for cheating the salary cap? Nope. Did the Giants ever get in trouble for running water on their field to make it a mud-hole in the playoffs a few year ago? Nope. Hell, the Broncos have done far worse than the Patriots ever did... many years ago that team won a Championship by putting Vasaline on their jerseys during the playoff game against the Cheifs. That was an horrifically bolder method of cheating, and they got away with it without any repurcussions other than being forced to change jerseys at halftime. You even have known steroid abusers making the Pro Bowl these days!

I guess my point is that, a lot teams have done similar, or far less honorable things to win games, and I don't recall any of them having been subjectd to the type of negative press and publicity that the Patriots have. I think part of the cause for this is that the Patriots are a winning team, with a squeaky clean facade, and the media had a lack of stories to latch onto this year. On top of that, Goodale is trying to make examples out of individuals to right the NFL ship, so to speak, for his reign as commissioner. He did it with the 49ers with the whole BS tampering fiasco, and he did it with the Patriots for trying to memorize other teams signals... something that every NFL team has done, and still trys to do, (admit it or not) to gain a future competative advantage against their foes. So the Pats wound up getting stuck with the check for all of the cheating that's gone on in the league over the years.

Anyway, I guess what I'm getting at is that the fact remains that the Pats as an organization are one of the classiest, and most intelligent groups in the league. They have been smarter in the draft and free agency than their competitors, and they've been smarter and more efficient on game day than their competitors. That's why they are where they are today... and recording defensive signals of the Jets doesn't change any of that.

Oh, and for the record, I like the Jets too. I always liked that team back in the days of Curtis Martin, Wayne Chrebect (sp?) and Vinny Testaverde. I also like Kellen Clemmens as a QB, and I think he's going to be solid. However, I also think that Mangini was a bit of a weasle for handling things in the fashion that he did in this case.

$0.02,

--Z
                              Last edited by ZN0rseman; 05-14-2008, 04:48 PM.
                              sigpic
                              WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
                              PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
                              NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
                              Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
                              Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
                              MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
                              PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
                              Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
                              Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
                              ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
                              Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
                              TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
                              InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
                              Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
                              EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
                              EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
                              Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
                              BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
                              Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

Comment

Working...
                              X