Caleb Campbell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caleb Campbell

In SI magazine it had an article on Caleb Campbell and it said that the lions have switched Caleb Campbell to OLB. I think he will be pretty good there, what do you guys think?

Maybe he will be. Campbell could be a nice pass rusher.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

He is a HUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Hitter!

Comment

That is great for a poor Lions Defense. They still need quite a few upgrades but they are better than last year.
        Last edited by Joey_Potter; 05-14-2008, 03:57 PM.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

He won't make it out of training camp. He got drafted by Millen.

Comment

He is like Coy Wire

Comment

he would make a solid SLB in a 4-3 Tampa 2 should he actually get some playing time.

Founder of ScarDraft
              Writer for Drafttek

Comment

OLB? Does it really matter if he's only likely to play special teams anyway?

Comment

On my college paper, I have a column every issue.

Last issue, me and a guy who generally writes political opinion pieces, and is a veteran of the Army and Iraq did a split column, giving our opinions on Caleb Campbell's drafting.

Thats all I got.
                  www.5qsports.com, get some.
                  "Relax, all right? Don't try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic."
                  -Crash Davis, Bull Durham

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                    He won't make it out of training camp. He got drafted by Millen.
                    Actually, being drafted by Millen simply means he will be on the roster and once is rookie contract is up, Millen will make him the highest paid SSLB in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                    X