Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft Daddy inaccurate report

From PewterReport.com (best source on Bucs football):

One website, DraftDaddy.com, even posted the following comment in one of its blogs shortly after the Bucs had drafted Florida State LB Geno Hayes in the sixth round of the 2008 NFL Draft.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers had to grab former Florida State linebacker Geno Hayes in round six, according to my sources, because veteran linebacker Cato June had a back surgery done by his own doctor instead of the Bucs team doctor and it went badly. He could be out for all of training camp because it may need to be redone. They found out about this right before day two of the draft, so look for the Bucs to add a vet to secure June's spot in Tampa's Cover 2.

Pewter Report ran that info by Bucs officials and we were told that there was absolutely no validity to that report or any of the other rumors surrounding June this offseason.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Draftdaddy is a joke....They said the Vikings signed Pedro Sosa as an UDFA, but it didn't happen.

Comment

Oh yeah and not to mention Tampa drafted Quincy Black last year....we'll see if he pans out. I hope he isn't another Marquise Cooper.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

The Site is run by Jets fans who personally I don't think know what they are talking about.
        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

*Shakes Head*
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

They report anything.
            Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

per DraftDaddy.com:

This just in, apparently Bill Belicheck's favorite food is a Sloppy Joe. That's right, a Sloppy Joe. Read between the lines people. Our sources say there's a 99% chance that Belicheck's "Sloppy Joes" actually contain body parts of his former assistant coaches. Stay tuned for an update on Tom Brady's brutal struggle with Vampirism...
              Last edited by Greg_Haefner; 05-17-2008, 10:28 PM.
              Originally posted by bills_red
              I'll bet my left nut you insulted 80% of the people here.
              sigpic
              Chad Nkang, #251 overall, 2007 NFL draft, Elon University

Comment

Working...
              X