Arlen Specter's Real Agenda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arlen Specter's Real Agenda

I mentioned this in another thread but I think it deserves its own.

From Fox News:

Specter was again asked whether his interest in the matter has to do with Philadelphia-based Comcast, one of his largest campaign contributors. Comcast has been involved in a dispute with the league over the placement of the NFL Network on its cable system.

What a surprise... a politician with an agenda. Thanks for wasting the tax payers' money with this bull****. Specter should be removed from office immediately.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

lol why should any of us be shocked?
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I really think it's that he's mad his Eagles lost, and he thinks that the Patriots cheated in that game.
      - Also known as Dan.
      - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Why should any of us even pay taxes. The government take all our money with taxes and would do the same without paying them. The other polititions are just as corrupt.

Bottom line: Want something done right you put in Hippies, Rednecks, and poor saps into the positions of power and see how much better things turn out.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

This man's just going to keep spending our tax money on this dumb spygate thing, while our gas prices keep going up.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
            This man's just going to keep spending our tax money on this dumb spygate thing, while our gas prices keep going up.
            Unfortunately it's not the worst use of taxpayer money but it's certainly a waste considering the government has no jurisdiction over the rules of private organizations.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
            HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

wait, shouldn't the ones of us with comcast want him to have them get NFLN?

Founder of ScarDraft
              Writer for Drafttek

Comment

Originally posted by scar988 View Post
                In this case he doesn't have the jurisdiction or the justification so he can't really lobby for that.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

I read about this awhile ago, and it's pretty sad that a US Senator can abuse his power in such a way to further his personal business interests. To spend federal tax dollars trying to determine in The Pats videotaped other teams is so completely and utterly ridiculous, Spector should be chased out of Office by his constituents in his next bid for re-election. The Baseball Steroid hearings were one thing, as Federal Laws were broken, the is the personal crusade of a Comcast Stockholder trying to bully the NFL for their disagreements over the NFLN. Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by scar988 View Post
                    Yes. I want him to get NFLN very much.

Comment

I am still waiting for Sunday Ticket on cable, but I don't think it'll ever happen. I would pay $500 a year for it too.
                      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Me too. DirecTV can suck a certain part of my body, but I do wish I had their packages.

Comment

I switched to Direct TV just so I could ge sunday ticket, it was very nice to have last year... Anyways ever since I first read about his connections to comcast I suspected he was being used as their puppet to try and hurt the NFL's public reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                            I am still waiting for Sunday Ticket on cable, but I don't think it'll ever happen. I would pay $500 a year for it too.
                            Same here - I'd pay even more than that.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                              Bottom line: Want something done right you put in Hippies, Rednecks, and poor saps into the positions of power and see how much better things turn out.
                              if that happened, I wouldn't be surprised if our entire national budget was spent on Natty Ice hahhaa
                              NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

Working...
                              X