X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire's 2009 NFL Prospects: Curtis Painter

http://walterfootball.com/pro2009cpainter.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Excellent!

Comment

As of right now he will be taken in round 2 by some desterate team. Unfortunately right now I see him no higher than Round 3.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I am very afraid of curtis painters inability to make throws on the run and his inability to throw when he has any pressure. Watch the Purdue vs OSU game, its a great example of his inabilities

Comment

Hell Dog. I saw his better games and found crap load of flaws. Dont need to watch any more of his bad ones
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Every QB prospect has flaws. I think Painter would make a solid 2nd round prospect if he can be given a few years to develop behind an already established QB.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

This doesnt have to do with QBs but it does have to do with purdue sleepers
              2009 Sleeper:
              #2 Torri Williams, SS, Purdue
              2 INTs
              2010 Sleeper:
              #20 Brandon Erwin, FS, Purdue
              He was injured this passed year but in his freshman year he was a freshman all american

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                I am very afraid of curtis painters inability to make throws on the run and his inability to throw when he has any pressure. Watch the Purdue vs OSU game, its a great example of his inabilities
                Those are weaknesses, but not glaring (maybe the last one is).

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                  Every QB prospect has flaws. I think Painter would make a solid 2nd round prospect if he can be given a few years to develop behind an already established QB.
                  Few years to develope is at least round 3 for me. One or two years is a first or second round pick. Longer than that is a third or lower.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                    Few years to develope is at least round 3 for me. One or two years is a first or second round pick. Longer than that is a third or lower.
                    Well Curtis Painter is 1-2 years, maybe 3. I said the same thing about Joe Flacco.
                    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
                    X