No announcement yet.

First Rookie QB to Start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryan, because they have indicated he will start no later then their bye week.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
      I'll honestly take that bet. They will go .500 or worse.
      Gimme a freakin break. How do you honestly say we won't be better with the additions of Jared Allen, Bernard Berrian, and Madieu Williams? Not to mention Tyrell Johnson who will be our nickel corner...

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
        Gimme a freakin break. How do you honestly say we won't be better with the additions of Jared Allen, Bernard Berrian, and Madieu Williams? Not to mention Tyrell Johnson who will be our nickel corner...
        Really not a whole lot of easy games unlike last year. Jared Allen is good but the fact that he has NO sacks in the 4th quarter concern me. Bernard Berrian is overrated, it doesn't help that he has Tarvaris Jackson (though I know you disagree) throwing him the ball. You'll be hard pressed to find someone who views Madieu Williams as an elite safety. I wouldn't mention Tyrell Johnson.

But hey, it's my 10 WF dollars.

Comment

John David Booty will not start a game for the Vikings this season unless Jackson and Frerotte both go down with injuries. The Vikings will be in the play off hunt so why would they throw in the rookie? that would basically say we give up on this year.

Comment

oh god dammit, I knew this was going to turn into a Tarvaris Jackson thread.

It's obvious that I don't think Tarvaris Jackson isn't a legitimate starter and that Gus Frerrote is complete crap. I also have already stated I don't think the Vikings go over .500.

Comment

The Vikings will be above .500 they have a much better defense this year and a Dominant run game that will keep them at/above .500 with some improved QB/WR play they can make a good push for the top seed in the NFC.

Comment

Matt Ryan. And he'll fail. And I'll cry because we could've had Dorsey.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikings_All_Day28 View Post
                  The Vikings will be above .500 they have a much better defense this year and a Dominant run game that will keep them at/above .500 with some improved QB/WR play they can make a good push for the top seed in the NFC.
                  I obviously disagree with all of this.

Comment

If anyone else brings up Tarvaris Jackson or Andre Woodson in this thread I'm gonna lock it.
                    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
                      If anyone else brings up Tarvaris Jackson or Andre Woodson in this thread I'm gonna lock it.
                      I can't blame you.

Comment

Its gta be Matt Ryan, assuming he doesn't hold out like Russel how can they not start him when they picked him 3rd overall?

Comment

Originally posted by TRICKaz View Post
                          Its gta be Matt Ryan, assuming he doesn't hold out like Russel how can they not start him when they picked him 3rd overall?
                          I can see Chris Redman going 1-5 then Ryan taking over.
                          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Meh, Carson Palmer had to wait a year after being picked #1 and it worked out.

Comment

Caleb Hanie!!!!

(Grossman gets hurt)
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                                I'll honestly take that bet. They will go .500 or worse.
                                It's on, 1st bet of the 2008 season. Vikings 8.5 wins, 10 WF.com dollars.

We need a thread for this kind of stuff or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X