Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Updated 2009 Mock

http://nfldraftexpert.webs.com/2009mockdraft.htm

This will probably be my last update for a long time...

1.Atlanta Falcons-Michael Oher, OT, Ole Miss

2.Kansas City Chiefs-Tim Tebow, QB, Florida

3.Detroit Lions-Rey Maualuga, LB, USC

4.San Francisco 49ers-Michael Crabtree, WR, Texas Tech

5.Miami Dolphins-Michael Johnson, DE/OLB, Georiga Tech

6.Baltimore Ravens-Vontae Davis, CB, Illinois

7.Cincinatti Bengals-Chris Wells, RB, Ohio State

8.Oakland Raiders-James Laurinaitis, LB, Ohio State

9.St Louis Rams-Andre Smith, OT, Alabama

10.Denver Broncos-Brian Cushing, LB, USC

11.Chicago Bears-Matt Stafford, QB, Georiga

12.New York Jets- Malcolm Jenkins, CB, Ohio State

13.Philadelphia Eagles(from Carolina)-George Selvie, DE, South Florida

14.Tennessee Titans-Fili Moala, DT, USC

15.Arizona Cardinals-Knowshon Moreno, RB, Georiga

16.Buffalo Bills-Greg Hardy, DE, Ole Miss

17.Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Percy Harvin, WR, Florida

18.Philadelphia Eagles-Myron Rolle, S, Florida State

19.Houston Texans-LeSean McCoy, RB, Pittsburgh

20.Green Bay Packers-William Moore, S, Missouri

21.Seattle Seahawks-Sen'Derrick Marks, DT, Auburn

22.Washington Redskins-Tyson Jackson, DE, LSU

23.New Orleans Saints-Duke Robinson, OG, Oklahoma

24.Cleveland Browns-Greg Middelton, DE, Indiana

25.Pittsburgh Steelers-Ciron Black, OT, LSU

26 New England Patriots-Taylor Mays, S, USC

27.New York Giants-Macho Harris, CB, Virginia Tech

28.Indianapolis Colts-Jermaine Cunningham, DE, Florida

29.San Diego Chargers-Eugene Monroe, OT, Virginia

30.Dallas Cowboys-Darrius Heyward-Bey, WR, Maryland

31.Jacksonville Jaguars-Vince Oghobaase, DT, Duke

32.Minnesota Vikings-Jeremy Maclin, WR, Missouri

-Boooo... Tim Tebow
    -Why is Detroit taking a LB first when there are plenty of good DEs around for their Tampa-2 D?
    -Boooo Baltimore going 6th...if they are in that spot it is because they need a LT or OLB like George Selvie
    -Don't really understand the Saints taking a G, they have one of the best lines in the NFL and I'm pretty sure it's a while before one of them hits free agency.
    -I think the Giants are ok at CB, with the selection of Terrell Thomas. They could probably still use a LT though.

Comment

There's the obvious problem with Tebow #2, but we've argued that here forever.

I can't see Maualuga at #3 overall. Not only do I at least partially agree with Matt on MLB's, I think that Jordan Dizon is going to play MLB for them. Even if he struggles, they'll have Ernie Sims/Jordan Dizon/Caleb Campbell there, and they will give their rookies at least two seasons to prove themselves.

I don't see the Broncos selecting an OLB at #10. If that happens, it's clear that neither MLB is suitable for the position (And I like Spencer Larsen there, personally). Additionally, they have DJ Williams and WLB and Boss Bailey at SLB. I think they like Boss enough to prevent drafting a SLB.

Saints do not need linemen, especially after drafting Carl Nicks.

Giants do not need cornerbacks, and Macho Harris doesn't really fit with their scheme that well.

And I'm more likely to find myself in a threesome with Kiera Knightley and Natalie Portman than the Vikings winning the Super Bowl.
      - Also known as Dan.
      - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Then lets all prey the Vikings win the Super Bowl, Im with you brother!

PP would you give up these delusions that the Ravens secondary doesn't need work please?

Comment

Originally posted by TRICKaz View Post
          Then lets all prey the Vikings win the Super Bowl, Im with you brother!

PP would you give up these delusions that the Ravens secondary doesn't need work please?
          I'm ok with the Ravens bringing in another CB, but If we're picking 6th, it's obviously because of the offense. If that's the case, then I'll assume that it's because Jared Gaither did not work out. But what's it matter? It's not like the Ravens will be picking 6th anyway? HAHAHAHAHA. *sigh*.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
            And I'm more likely to find myself in a threesome with Kiera Knightley and Natalie Portman than the Vikings winning the Super Bowl.
            I'll give 1.5 Billion to 1 odds that the 3-some will happen

30-1 That the Vikings win the Super Bowl

Any takers?
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
              I'm ok with the Ravens bringing in another CB, but If we're picking 6th, it's obviously because of the offense. If that's the case, then I'll assume that it's because Jared Gaither did not work out. But what's it matter? It's not like the Ravens will be picking 6th anyway? HAHAHAHAHA. *sigh*.
              Do u honestly believe that Samari Rolle and Chris McAlister will be back and healthy next year? If so, you are only fooling yourself.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
              HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
                Do u honestly believe that Samari Rolle and Chris McAlister will be back and healthy next year? If so, you are only fooling yourself.
                Chris McAlister, **** yeah. I could care less about Samari but McAlister is still one of the top cornerbacks in the league.

Comment

Giants do need corners, unless you think that Sam Madison and RW McQuarters are good corners. Malauaga in the top-5 is meh for me. Michael Johnson should not go in the top-5 IMO, but I can see you are high on him. Also, why do you have the Packers drafting a safety?

Comment

They have Aaron Ross, Corey Webster and Terrell Thomas.

Comment

Working...
                    X