DeMarco Murray, RB, Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeMarco Murray, RB, Oklahoma

Did anybody know he was a redshirt sophmore so he is eligible for the draft? I had no clue. This guy is definetly going into my rankings...I think he is a first round talent.

No, I don't think he is. He will be high in my 2010 mock, however.

Comment

Wha?

He is a redshirt sophmore, so he is 3 years removed from HS. That means he can enter the draft correct?

Comment

Hmmm, I didn't see that. Rivals has confirmed that he is eligable for the draft. I don't think he should come out, but he is eligable.

Comment

all depends on what he does this year

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
            Hmmm, I didn't see that. Rivals has confirmed that he is eligable for the draft. I don't think he should come out, but he is eligable.
            I'm always strongly in agreement with a RB coming out as soon as he can.

Comment

This kid is an incredible talent. He has game breaking ability and if he performs well this year he should certainly come out to avoid as much wear and tear as possible.
              "I'm looking forward to a 15-year career, a couple of trips to the Super Bowl and a parade through downtown San Diego.''
              -Ryan Leaf after 1998 NFL Draft

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                I'm always strongly in agreement with a RB coming out as soon as he can.
                But, he will be up against LeSean McCoy, Moreno, Javarris James, CJ Spiller, and Beanie Wells.

Comment

I agree with Niner. He could really fall if he comes out this year.
                  If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                  Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                    I agree with Niner. He could really fall if he comes out this year.
                    Injuries can make you fall even further though. Anyone remember Anthony Poindexter? Exactly.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                    HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
                      Injuries can make you fall even further though. Anyone remember Anthony Poindexter? Exactly.
                      Lol I had to Wikipedia him. Nice example.
                      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Working...
                      X