Elite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite

are pittsburg and big d in the same class as the pats and colts?

What's up with everyone using their first name as a screenname or whatever?

Weird for a message board.

And no, no one is in the same class as the Patriots or the Colts.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Nope.. not even close.....
      Check out my new site Today!
      Live 4 The Story

Comment

Not even close.
        Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
        Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
        Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
        Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

Yeah, I don't think Manning or Brady could throw 5 picks in a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
            What's up with everyone using their first name as a screenname or whatever?

Weird for a message board.
            I noticed that as well - I actually kinda like it.

As far as the question - no, in my opinion, not even close. I wouldn't even necessarily consider the Cowboys a shoe-in for the Super Bowl. The NFC is still totally up for grabs in my opinion.

I think Walter would disagree, but I am one of those who simply points to the fact that they have beaten NOBODY (granted, a Bears team that was completely banged up).

I think they come back to earth as soon as they get punched in the mouth next week. I actually wouldn't be shocked to see the Redskins give them a run for the money in the division.

I think it goes Patriots, Colts, loooooooooong pause, then Steelers, pause, then everybody else.

Comment

Well, who has anyone really beaten? The Patriots defeated the Chargers, Jets and Bengals, but they're all struggling.

I'm impressed by Dallas' win over Buffalo. That was a really tough environment and a mediocre team would have just folded.

But yeah, I agree, Patriots, pause, Colts, long pause, Steelers.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I'm strange because I don't like Pitt and I would put Cowboys ahead of them but maybe that is just because Romo is my fantasy stud this year
                Check out my new site Today!
                Live 4 The Story

Comment

NAMES FOR MESSAGE BOARDS, THATS A STRNAGE QUESTION TO ASK IN THE 1ST PLACE!!!.....I dont know abt the Steel Curtain, but i think as the season goes on the Steelers will get stronger and pose more problems to the Pats than the Colts will. The Colts in my opinion are very similar to last years Colts team, while the Pats improved dramatically. Yessir!!!!!
                  Sales Tips and Sales Guide

"Football's Back" by: Rellik

Comment

It's a little to early to judge teams off of their records. Quite a few teams are underachieving and/or haven't hit their groove yet, and quite a few teams have gotten lucky and aren't as good as they appear.

Comment

The Pats have steamrolled everyone they faced. It's about how you win. And The Pats tee'd off on everyone they faced.
                      Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
                      Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
                      Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
                      Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

It doesn't take a genius to figure out how for real the PATS are by the dominance in which they are playing with EGGROLL. I mean i see what your saying about this being a little past the 1st quarter of the seaon, but its a decent snap shot so far to judge.
                        Sales Tips and Sales Guide

"Football's Back" by: Rellik

Comment

Originally posted by schmidty View Post
                          It doesn't take a genius to figure out how for real the PATS are by the dominance in which they are playing with EGGROLL. I mean i see what your saying about this being a little past the 1st quarter of the seaon, but its a decent snap shot so far to judge.
                          Obviously the Patriots, Colts, Steelers, etc are good. However the Packers, Jaguars, Giants are not as good as they appear, and quite a few teams are better than they appear.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennington2Coles05 View Post
                            The Pats have steamrolled everyone they faced. It's about how you win. And The Pats tee'd off on everyone they faced.
                            And the Steelers haven't? They beat the Browns by 27, Bills by 23, 49ers by 21, and blanked out the Seahawks 21-0. Only lost to the Cardinals who were playing with so much more energy. Sorry the Steelers don't play as a high powered offense like the Pats and Colts, but they know how run the ball, and they know how to win.
                            Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
                            2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
                            2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
                            3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
                            3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
                            4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

Right, and I'd attribute Pittsburgh's loss to the fact that Arizona's coaches knew the Steelers' weaknesses.
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
                              X