2008 NBA Mock Draft Database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 NBA Mock Draft Database

Just a heads up that this is updated and will be updated every single day from now on:

http://walterfootball.com/nbadraftdata.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

I'll be doing my own 2008 NBA Mock soon too, I'm going to do something creative with it.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I don't know if you are oging to try to predict trades, but that is absolutely impossible in the NBA Draft.

I'm guessing though you don't even address needs, and just match up your top 30 with the teams that have the picks.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I'm not talking about in terms of picks, I'm talking about in terms of write-up/humor
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Deandre Jordan should stay in school he lacks offense talent right now needs alot of work

I really like beasley...its a joke if he does not go number one...hes a big man,shots the ball well can handle the ball and rebound lol i mean he shots 40% from the three almost

i

Comment

What do you guys think of Jason Thompson from Rider. I gotta rep the MAAC so I hope he goes 1st round.

http://nbamock.com/thompson.html
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

bulls will take beasley
              Heat go with rose
              Twovles should take brooks lopez he will give them a front line of Brewer,Jefferson and lopez

Comment

Originally posted by kbigsexy9 View Post
                bulls will take beasley
                Heat go with rose
                Twovles should take brooks lopez he will give them a front line of Brewer,Jefferson and lopez
                Why would hte Bulls take Beasley? They are more stacked at the 3 and 4 than any other team in the NBA.
                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Agree. Look at what Chris Paul and Deron Williams have done to their respective teams. Rose should be the guy.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

They have no offense talent at the 4 they have kirk hinrich who lets not forget was lead them to the playoffs last season.

They dont need more guards, A starting five
                    kirk hinrich
                    Larry Huges
                    Deng
                    Beasley
                    Noah
                    Then off the bench
                    Duhon
                    the kid stephaloush(sp?)
                    Drew gooden and thoams

lol you kidding me that team is stacked

they can sign and trade ben gordon for picks or more role players

you pick a kid who is 6'10 and can score from ANY WHERE ON THE COURT and led the country in rebounds while shoting 50% from the floor, almost 39 from THREE both better then derrick rose.

The bulls have no one who can score from 15feet

Big Men win titles
                    Look at the last 9nba title winners they all have HALL OF FAME big men
                    SHAQ,Sheed,duncan not hall of fame PG's

They are both great players but the Beasley is the best fit

They already have 3players who can handle the ball set up the offense and hit open jumpshots and play D-Hinrich,Huges and Duhon
                    Big men who rebound-Thoams,Noah and Gooden
                    Wings who run,pass and play D-Deng and Sefolosha

They will not re-sign gordon so now there biggest problem is scoring and shoting
                    the winner is....
                    Mike Beasley

Comment

Working...
                    X