Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter 2009 Mock Update

http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2009.php

How can you say the Bucs dont' have much faith in Josh Johnson?

Gruden Draft Wrap Up: http://buccaneers.com/multimedia/vid...8_Gruden_3.flv

Bruce Allen Draft Wrap Up: http://buccaneers.com/multimedia/vid...ay08_Allen.flv

I mean do I have much faith in him? No, but I'm going to give him a chance.

Knowshon and Chris WElls falling out of the top 10 is crazy, but based on the mock presented, I can't say it isn't a legitimate possibility.

Walter, I thought Eugene Monroe was a 5th round prospect? What happened?

Wasn't for bulldog, I don't think McKillop would be in this mock...gotta be honest.
    Last edited by Matt McGuire; 05-20-2008, 06:11 AM.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Ugh, Matt Stafford top 10. You should probably know how I feel about Stafford.

Comment

Good Job!
      As for the steelers pick I think the steelers should go for alex mack instead of unger

Comment

Damn it. My first mock was totally unique. Now thanks to you changing many mid first round selections it's not. Hmmmph. *Pouts*
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I disagree with Alex Mack falling to R2.

I really disagree with Vidal Hazelton either (1) coming out early, or if he does (2) going in R2.

Even Matt Millen isn't that stupid.

Is he??
          sigpic

------------------------------------------------
          Ray Lewis has suffered enough, Commissioner Paul Tagliabue of the National Football League said in a conference call yesterday in explaining why he did not suspend the All-Pro linebacker who pleaded guilty to obstructing justice in a murder case.

''It's the courts who have the primary responsibility in this case,'' Tagliabue said. ''We're not a substitute for the courts.''

''The offense was a misdemeanor; he had no problems before that and hadn't violated league policies,'' Tagliabue said of Lewis's guilty plea to a misdemeanor charge of obstructing justice in a deal with Atlanta prosecutors, who dropped murder charges against the Ravens star.

- NYTimes, July 20, 2000

Comment

Originally posted by TrojanSteelerBear View Post
            I disagree with Alex Mack falling to R2.

I really disagree with Vidal Hazelton either (1) coming out early, or if he does (2) going in R2.

Even Matt Millen isn't that stupid.

Is he??
            LOL Matt Millen's stupidity was the whole premise behind that pick.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post

Walter, I thought Eugene Monroe was a 5th round prospect? What happened?

Wasn't for bulldog, I don't think McKillop would be in this mock...gotta be honest.
              Not sure what you're talking about with Monroe?

LOL right because I had never heard of McKillop before bulldog mentioned him. You can't be serious, Matt.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

-Booo Tim Tebow
                -Tim Tebow is not an option if the 49ers are looking at QBs. You don't go back to the same factory that produced your last bust.
                -Don't diss Chris
                -I think the Titans would jump on Vontae Davis
                -Trey Lewis played very well for the Falcons.
                -Kansas City would totally jump on Alex Mack.
                -TAVARRES GOODEN! TAVARRES GOODEN!
                -We all know Pittsburgh won't take two offensive linemen.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                  -Trey Lewis played very well for the Falcons.
                  -TAVARRES GOODEN! TAVARRES GOODEN!
                  Trey Lewis sucks and is coming off an ACL injury.

Bart Scott's contract expires soon too.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

I like the C.J. Spiller pick to the Patriots
                    I like Brian Robiski to Dallas.

Two very solid selections
                    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                      Trey Lewis sucks and is coming off an ACL injury.

Bart Scott's contract expires soon too.
                      Trey Lewis does not suck.

So... we aren't going to lose both and even then, Jameel McClain is in the exact same mold as Bart Scott.

Comment

Walt, I wouldn't be so quick to assume H.B. Blades can't get it done in the middle for the Redskins. I don't know how much Redskins film you have seen but Blades performed extremely well in limited playing time. Also, remember that the number one critique of London Fletcher was that he is undersized. H.B. Blades is his understudy and a very impressive one at that. If the Redskins have their choice of the defensive tackle crop in 2009 they would be delusional not to take it.

EDIT: How does Sen'Derrick Marks not get picked in the first two rounds? That has to be a mistake omission right?
                        Last edited by MMONTERO; 05-20-2008, 05:08 PM.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                        HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                          Not sure what you're talking about with Monroe?

LOL right because I had never heard of McKillop before bulldog mentioned him. You can't be serious, Matt.
                          Um no I can be serious.

In your previous OT rankings Monroe was a 5th round pick, then now he is a 2nd rounder?
                          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                            Um no I can be serious.

In your previous OT rankings Monroe was a 5th round pick, then now he is a 2nd rounder?
                            Previous rankings were made more than 8 months ago. OT rankings not yet updated.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
                              How does Sen'Derrick Marks not get picked in the first two rounds? That has to be a mistake omission right?
                              I didn't put him in the '09 mock. He's raw so there's a chance he may not come out. He might, so he might be in my next update.
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                              X