Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat Kirwan Says Uncapped Season Not As Bad As It Sounds

http://www.nfl.com/news/story;jsessi...o&confirm=true

Pat Kirwan explains that due to safeguards in place an uncapped year wouldn't mean Daniel Snyder trying to buy a Super Bowl.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
    HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Seems like people are as interrested in this as they are mu mock draft.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Shame too because I actually learned a lot from reading this that eased my mind a bit.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Yea. Guess we just arent as important.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Eh... whatever... I think it's Kirwan's credibility too. I don't know where these restrictions come from without a CBA though. I have to assume they are NFL safeguards for that exact situation.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Pat Kirwan is an idiot. I swear, with every statement he makes he loses credibility in my book.
            sigpic
            WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
            PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
            NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
            Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
            Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
            MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
            PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
            Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
            Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
            ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
            Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
            TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
            InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
            Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
            EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
            EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
            Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
            BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
            Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

Comment

Just think of the Chaos... Every underclassman with a snowballs chance in hell of playing in the pros will declare for the 10 draft as the last one w/o a potential rookie scale and no cap that season. College ball will be a bunch of sophomores and freshman playing. It would be interesting. and that Dallas and Washington would buy super teams to duel it out.
              Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Drumsteroo View Post
                Just think of the Chaos... Every underclassman with a snowballs chance in hell of playing in the pros will declare for the 10 draft as the last one w/o a potential rookie scale and no cap that season. College ball will be a bunch of sophomores and freshman playing. It would be interesting. and that Dallas and Washington would buy super teams to duel it out.
                This article points out that Dallas and Washington couldn't do that because there are safeguards in place to keep almost all available good free agents off the market.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Working...
                X