Browns/Pats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browns/Pats

The first half the Browns got their backsides handed to them. The second half they hung in there better than anyone else this year and the defense really stepped up (Outside the non-existant QB pressure). They actually made Brady look like Superman instead of the God every other team has. That in itself is a great feat. It also brought out the glaring need on the Browns defensive line and the need the Patriots have for uh...uh... youth on defense? I really dont see anything they need but they proved that they are more than Brady to Moss (Who was shut down by the Browns DB's) which makes them even more dangerous which was proven with the 34-17 win.
    Last edited by Joey_Potter; 10-09-2007, 11:50 PM. Reason: Misspelling
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Game was really 27-17. Late meaningless TDs don't mean **** to me. Patriots didn't dominate like they could have in this game, or are the Browns just really getting better?
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Maybe that's why Bill Belichick looked like he wanted to commit suicide after the game. He was so upset with his team's performance, it makes me believe they're going to come out like gang busters vs. Dallas.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

The Browns Are Who We Thought They Were!!!!!.....no Seriously, They Are Very Sporadic!!
        Sales Tips and Sales Guide

"Football's Back" by: Rellik

Comment

They are a young team and will be sporadic. If they can get a good Right Guard their offense will be even better. I look forward to seeing whether the Browns can grow more and keep up their pace to 8 wins (My predictions on clevelandbrowns.com).
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
          X