X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendall Simmons Shoulder Surgery

Kendall Simmons has shoulder surgery
    http://www.post-gazette.com/multimedia/?videoID=100603

i can't watch video on my school computers so i can't watch that until tonight but if it threatens his season the Steelers are in deeper **** than they already were with their O-line.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
    HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
      i can't watch video on my school computers so i can't watch that until tonight but if it threatens his season the Steelers are in deeper **** than they already were with their O-line.
      Quick, surf over to steelerfury.com, and see if you can find ONE Steelers fan that will be sad at the prospect of Simmons not playing this year.

ONE!
      sigpic

------------------------------------------------
      Ray Lewis has suffered enough, Commissioner Paul Tagliabue of the National Football League said in a conference call yesterday in explaining why he did not suspend the All-Pro linebacker who pleaded guilty to obstructing justice in a murder case.

''It's the courts who have the primary responsibility in this case,'' Tagliabue said. ''We're not a substitute for the courts.''

''The offense was a misdemeanor; he had no problems before that and hadn't violated league policies,'' Tagliabue said of Lewis's guilty plea to a misdemeanor charge of obstructing justice in a deal with Atlanta prosecutors, who dropped murder charges against the Ravens star.

- NYTimes, July 20, 2000

Comment

Originally posted by TrojanSteelerBear View Post
        Quick, surf over to steelerfury.com, and see if you can find ONE Steelers fan that will be sad at the prospect of Simmons not playing this year.

ONE!
        Any Steelers fan who knows how weak their line already is will be sad to lose even an undrafted rookie on the line at this point.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
        HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

I'd be pissed if Simmons didn't play.

Comment

Working...
          X