• Show
Clear All

• how bad do the vikings suck

vote.
    oy vey.
    8.33%
    curdled milk.
    16.67%
    on a scale from 1 to sucking at life, the Vikings are Walter's site.
    58.33%
    per Carl Sagan, "Billlllions and Billllions of light years into the realm of suckiness..."
    16.67%

They actually are pretty good and have a chance to make the playoffs if Tarvaris Jackson can manage the game. That defense could be stifling and their offensive line paves a good path for a superb running game. So actually, they don't really suck at all.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
    HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

This thread has homeristic (yes I can make up words) undertones.
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I think they'll be just fine this year. Granted I would lvoe them to suck so that it makes it easier for the Bears but I just don't see that happening
        Check out my new site Today!
        Live 4 The Story

Comment

The Vikings remind me of the 49ers from a year ago as far as hype is concerned.

Comment

lol...what a fool. You are obviously an idiotic Packer fan. I can't wait till Jared Allen smashes Rodgers and puts him out for the year.

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
              This thread has homeristic (yes I can make up words) undertones.
              Seconded!
              sigpic
              WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
              PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
              NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
              Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
              Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
              MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
              PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
              Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
              Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
              ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
              Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
              TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
              InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
              Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
              EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
              EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
              Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
              BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
              Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

Comment

I think the vikes or the pack will win the division

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                  I agree with that to an extent but the Vikings have more talent than the hyped 49ers team did. If Minnesota had a solid quarterback, they would be a playoff team in everyone's prediction. Solid QB play would not have helped San Francisco much because of the lack of talent around the QB.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                  HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                    hype, maybe. but the vikings can actually live up to it. they are waaaaaaaaaaayyy better than the 49ers

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                      I think the vikes or the pack will win the division
                      Wow what a prediction. I doubt there is anyone on here that doesn't think one of them will win it unless they are a bears or lions homer

Comment

They are actually pretty good. I could see them challenging for the NFC North crown.

Comment

This is just hate-mongering. Someone lock this.

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
                            I agree with that to an extent but the Vikings have more talent than the hyped 49ers team did. If Minnesota had a solid quarterback, they would be a playoff team in everyone's prediction. Solid QB play would not have helped San Francisco much because of the lack of talent around the QB.
                            No kidding. The Vikings have a better DL, better WRs, and a better OL then we had a year ago. In fact, they are still better then us.

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
                              lol...what a fool. You are obviously an idiotic Packer fan. I can't wait till Jared Allen smashes Rodgers and puts him out for the year.
                              Allright if Allen smashes Rodgers, JAckson will just get intercepted by Harris and Woodson and Brohm will just tear you up.

Man
                              Vikings arent bad, but Packers are better.

Rodgers > Jackson (by a lot)
                              Grant < Peterson

Receiving Corp

Packers> Vikings

O-Line

Packers = Vikings

Comment

Working...
                              X