X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starqb14
    replied
    Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
    This is just hate-mongering. Someone lock this.
    hate mongering 100%. god i hate the vikings.

Leave a comment:

• EL Guapo
    replied
    They will be a very dangerous team. They have good chance to win any game but with quarterback turnovers they could lose any game. I’ll be safe and say they will win more than they lose and be right in the playoff mix.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    I think the Vikings could win 9 Games if Jackson improves. If he doesnt they will win 7, 8 tops.

Leave a comment:

• MMONTERO
    replied
    Originally posted by a2x View Post
    Allright if Allen smashes Rodgers, JAckson will just get intercepted by Harris and Woodson and Brohm will just tear you up.

Man
    Vikings arent bad, but Packers are better.

Rodgers > Jackson (by a lot)
    Grant < Peterson

Receiving Corp

Packers> Vikings

O-Line

Packers = Vikings
    Add to that
    DL
    Packers < Vikings
    LB
    Packers > Vikings
    Secondary
    Packers > Vikings

Leave a comment:

• Tango
    replied
    Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
    lol...what a fool. You are obviously an idiotic Packer fan. I can't wait till Jared Allen smashes Rodgers and puts him out for the year.
    Allright if Allen smashes Rodgers, JAckson will just get intercepted by Harris and Woodson and Brohm will just tear you up.

Man
    Vikings arent bad, but Packers are better.

Rodgers > Jackson (by a lot)
    Grant < Peterson

Receiving Corp

Packers> Vikings

O-Line

Packers = Vikings

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
    I agree with that to an extent but the Vikings have more talent than the hyped 49ers team did. If Minnesota had a solid quarterback, they would be a playoff team in everyone's prediction. Solid QB play would not have helped San Francisco much because of the lack of talent around the QB.
    No kidding. The Vikings have a better DL, better WRs, and a better OL then we had a year ago. In fact, they are still better then us.

Leave a comment:

• jimmyp
    replied
    This is just hate-mongering. Someone lock this.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    They are actually pretty good. I could see them challenging for the NFC North crown.

Leave a comment:

• titan_qb_3
    replied
    Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
    I think the vikes or the pack will win the division
    Wow what a prediction. I doubt there is anyone on here that doesn't think one of them will win it unless they are a bears or lions homer

Leave a comment:

• craigdizzle28
    replied
    Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
    The Vikings remind me of the 49ers from a year ago as far as hype is concerned.
    hype, maybe. but the vikings can actually live up to it. they are waaaaaaaaaaayyy better than the 49ers

Leave a comment:

• MMONTERO
    replied
    Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
    I agree with that to an extent but the Vikings have more talent than the hyped 49ers team did. If Minnesota had a solid quarterback, they would be a playoff team in everyone's prediction. Solid QB play would not have helped San Francisco much because of the lack of talent around the QB.

Leave a comment:

• bulldog0123
    replied
    I think the vikes or the pack will win the division

Leave a comment:

• ZN0rseman
    replied
    Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
    This thread has homeristic (yes I can make up words) undertones.
    Seconded!

Leave a comment:

• IlliniVikeFan23
    replied
    lol...what a fool. You are obviously an idiotic Packer fan. I can't wait till Jared Allen smashes Rodgers and puts him out for the year.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X