Angelo Carriero's Top 10 Impact Rookies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angelo Carriero's Top 10 Impact Rookies

Angelo Carriero wanted to try out for this site, so he sent me this article that he worked hard on and revised a couple of times.

I think it was well written, so editing was easy for me, which is always a plus.

What do you guys think about this? Angelo wants to publish a whole series on rookies, talking about their situation and future.

(ATTN Matt: This version is a lot different from the one you saw, so check it out before you pass judgment).

http://walterfootball.com/angelorookies.php

Feedback please!
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Of course it is different. Only different because I called him out.

apparently anyone is good enough to write for this site. everyone send in your articles. good grammar gets you published.
    Last edited by Matt McGuire; 05-23-2008, 04:34 AM.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Plus, this is just an extention of my top 10 fantasy rookies...this is pretty similar material. Nothing creative, and Carriero doesn't know that much about football. Read his Draft Guide he sent me and it was just the typical consensus train of thought regarding the draft, and I didn't like it.

Comment

Matt, you responded so quickly you didn't even read it.

Read it and tell me what you think of the new version.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I posted this here so that if enough people found it interesting/entertaining, he would be able to write for the site.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

So who can't write for the site? What makes Carriero special? What makes that article any good?

If I liked his Draft guide, I would be all for him because I am FOR more writers for the site...but I just think they should be really good, creative, and informative.
            Last edited by Matt McGuire; 05-23-2008, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Let's see what people who actually read what he wrote think.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Let's see what people think of his real article.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                  Let's see what people think of his real article.
                  His real article is inconsequential. This is the only one that should be judged.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                    His real article is inconsequential. This is the only one that should be judged.
                    YOu would have published it if it wasn't for me. That was his initial projection. It wouldn't have changed if it wasn't for me telling you it was garbage and it would look really bad to say the top 9 and jonathon stewart.

He only changed it so he wouldn't look like a total idiot.

Comment

I hadn't even started editing it or looking it over before you notified me of that.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                        I hadn't even started editing it or looking it over before you notified me of that.
                        Well he told me you were going to publish it. Then I told you the article sucked ass. Then you said, "Well I guess I didn't notice that...it was well written."

Comment

It was well written - the writing is all I looked at at first. You know how busy I am - I didn't get to study it.

He wrote well and was persistent enough to show me that he was going to be dedicated in working, so I said what I said.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

"Read this before the other one (so the writer doesn't look like a total idiot"

All I am saying, is I feel like the credibility of the site goes way down, if wannabes are writing. Carriero is going to say consensus crap after consensus crap because the fact of the matter is, he doesn't really know what he is talking about so he just leans on what everyone else is saying.

But hey that's what most do anyways...still doesn't make them any good.

Comment

LOL it makes sense chronologically. People are going to read both regardless.
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                              X