Comment

You don’t think Tebow has too many question marks to be the number 1
        rated prospect?

Comment

Good read with Maclin over Heyward-Bey

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
          HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

49ersfan, what does Fili Moala do for you to think he is a really good prospect?

I like no Matt Stafford.

No Taylor Mays on here either, I kind of like this because I think you are standing out but it is warranted ot an extent. He has been productive, but certainly not elite yet.

Other than Tebow and Moala, I think this is a really solid big board.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Just wanted to give you props for putting Tebow at the top despite all the haters on this site. The guy is the most exciting player in the college ranks and he does have the tools despite being a little raw.

Comment

So, if the 49ers have the top pick next year, you are absolutely comfortable with swapping Alex Smith for Tim Tebow?

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                  So, if the 49ers have the top pick next year, you are absolutely comfortable with swapping Alex Smith for Tim Tebow?
                  NO. The number one player in the draft isn't always the best fit for a team. DMC had more talent then any one else in the last draft, but he wasn't right for MIA. Tebow does not fit the Martz system at all.

Comment

Tebow needs a lot of work but he has the intangibles to be #1 after the season. Liked the overall group.
                    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                      NO. The number one player in the draft isn't always the best fit for a team. DMC had more talent then any one else in the last draft, but he wasn't right for MIA. Tebow does not fit the Martz system at all.
                      Which team would be an ideal fit?

Comment

NE and IND, although they won't take a quarterback. I could see him fitting in the Jets system if he sits for a year or two.

Comment

Still waiting for responses on Moala. I love how people avoid that topic.

Anyways, I can't think of one offense in the NFL that TEbow fits.

Also, he gets too emotionally high during games. YOu don't see any other QB like that, and it isn't a good thing. QBs need to be calm and collected. I want to see Tebow grow up with his celebrations.
                          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                            Still waiting for responses on Moala. I love how people avoid that topic.

Anyways, I can't think of one offense in the NFL that TEbow fits.

Also, he gets too emotionally high during games. YOu don't see any other QB like that, and it isn't a good thing. QBs need to be calm and collected. I want to see Tebow grow up with his celebrations.
                            Nuh uh. Rudy Carpenter is more emotional than him by far. Rudy Carpenter has all the stability of Nitroglycerin on a rail car. You apparently don't watch a whole lot of ASU games. Us disagreeing about McGaha, and now this.
                            - Also known as Dan.
                            - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                              NE and IND, although they won't take a quarterback. I could see him fitting in the Jets system if he sits for a year or two.
                              NE is an easy one because you read that Bill Belicheck was friends with Urban Meyer. I don't see the Colts at all. He'd have to stand in the pocket and make accurate throws to Harrison and Wayne.

Where is Pat White? He is a much more athletic version than Tim Tebow.

Comment

Working...
                              X