This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote: Who thinks I should get a chance to write for Walterfootball.com

I want to write for this site and Walt will give me that chance if I get enough positive feedback. Vote yes or no. For my stuff, check the forum "Angelo Carriero's Top 10 Impact Rookies".

You can also check my original on the one Matt posted and all the hate I get from him.

Thank You for your time.

Angelo Carriero
    Yes
    38.71%
    No
    38.71%
    Indifferent
    22.58%

Psst...

Set this up as a poll. It's easier. (EDIT: Damn you 49ersfan, typing things faster than I do and everything.)

And for the record, I don't care. My personal advice is to shut up, quit crying that McGuire doesn't like your work, and continue doing it. After all, Matt doesn't host the site.
    - Also known as Dan.
    - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

I voted yes.

Reason: Why not?

Comment

It is up now. I'm not sure why the poll didn't show for a second.

Comment

Walt

I hope this makes it easier for you Walt. Thank you for the oppurtunity.

Comment

You've got my vote.
            "I'm looking forward to a 15-year career, a couple of trips to the Super Bowl and a parade through downtown San Diego.''
            -Ryan Leaf after 1998 NFL Draft

Comment

Matt doesn't like anyone. Just last week he was telling me to go f*ck myself because of my first Mock Draft.

Just Joking Matt
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Btw, I voted for the invisible third option, "Doesn't care"
                - Also known as Dan.
                - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Depends what are you going to bring to the Site?
                  WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                  Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                    Just Joking Matt
                    Or are you?

Comment

Not sure niner.That's the mystery of it all.
                      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

And so I don't come off sounding like a douche, if you want to write, write. I'm really not interested in going "DUDE YOU TOTALLY GOTTA CONTINUE WRITING FOR US SCREW MATT.", because what if you don't want to? Not because of McGuire, but because you just don't want to? It'd be mean of me to insist you write.
                        - Also known as Dan.

Comment

I want to write about football. I love football, it's a passion and a hobby. I want to write for you all because I think I can provide good insight and opinion and be a great addition to this staff. I can't wait to get started writing. And if I don't stuff happens you know? Just gotta keep going.

Comment

I'm curious what you're going to write about mostly?

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                              I'm curious what you're going to write about mostly?
                              I would write about the NFL and NFL Draft. Specifically I'm not sure because I will think of topics to write about as I go along and how it is relevant to what's going on in that time.

Comment

Working...
                              X