check this out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check this out

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3409926 Joey...I COMPLETLY AGREE WITH YOU lol
    Brett Favre in 2 years...sigpic

Does anyone think the Pats gained an advantage at all this year?
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

well actually i think they did somthing with the baltimore game because that was a little unrealistic

Comment

Originally posted by jayhawk fan12 View Post
        well actually i think they did somthing with the baltimore game because that was a little unrealistic
        That happened after they got caught. They didn't tape anyone after spygate came out.

(Hope yo are right about Talib)
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I don't know... the refs only blew two big calls in that game.

1) Gaffney juggled the ball. Any idiot can see that.
          2) Moss flat out tackled Samari Rolle to make it look like a defensive pass interference.
          3) Matt Light had to hold Antwan Barnes a couple times.

Other than that it was alright refereeing. You can't see everything but I feel like Moss tackling Rolle was the biggest argument why they won in my books. No way they can complete 4th and 21 if refs see that.

Great game though.

Comment

i was thinkin the nfl was like fixin the games because kyle boller? a j feely? they torched new england and a hail mary on the last play completed but he didnt get in the endzone that just plain made me mad lol

Comment

You could easily make an argument that Feely lost them the game with his interceptions. I didn't really think Kyle Boller did that well. If you watch the game (coming up on NFL replay) he has excellent time in the pocket. Most of the offensive production came from McGahee.

Comment

true but still...they cheated lol

Comment

They didn't cheat, Spygate ended after week 1. Refs blow calls in every game.

Comment

I don't think Gaffney bobbled the ball, but the Ravens still deserved to win, they really outplayed us and we got lucky. I don't know why people are associating Spygate to bad reffing though, they're two different things.
                    PATS, HABS and YANKS for life!

Comment

Originally posted by jayhawk fan12 View Post
                      That was why I brought up that game.

Comment

I am going to put this politely.

IM ****ING SICK OF HEARING ABOUT SPYGATE.

Yes I did reply to a thread about it when I don't have an interest in it, but it is dragging on for no good reason.

Comment

I think the cheating scandal is overblown quite a bit. The Patriots just got caught but every team cheats in little ways here and there trying to gain an edge. It's an extremely competitive environment.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                          HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

I'm interested in this "players on IR" practicing thing.

Comment

Working...
                            X