X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Tackle Updates

http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2009OT.php

Dace Richardson is really underrated.

Andre Smith isn't very consistent in pass protection and at times looks a little sluggish.

Garry Williams will play G or C in the NFL, but he will be a late round pick.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

I like Dace but his knee injury dropped him.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

There are some pretty solid prospects on that list for next year. Should be another deep draft with OL in 09.
      Browns fan since 1961.....(semper-fi)

Comment

I know it's still early, but is Oher supposed to be on the same level as Joe Thomas? Not in terms of style of play, actual skill set etc., but just overall prospect value and impact potential.
        Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
        The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
        THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
        THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

Originally posted by the shock doctor View Post
          I know it's still early, but is Oher supposed to be on the same level as Joe Thomas? Not in terms of style of play, actual skill set etc., but just overall prospect value and impact potential.
          He is better than Joe Thomas. He is going to be on the same level that Orlando Pace was 11 years ago. He's the best left tackle since Pace. Oher is the prototype.

Comment

Smith was very athletic at the size he was last season from what I saw on Youtube. Hell. He loses more weight he could be scary good.
            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Hmm. Eben Britton, out of Arizona is supposed to be a fairly solid LT. Tuitama aired it out quite a bit in 2007, and his line held up fairly well considering. I saw one mock putting him as a mid first rounder, though that's a major stretch.
              - Also known as Dan.
              - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                Smith was very athletic at the size he was last season from what I saw on Youtube. Hell. He loses more weight he could be scary good.
                I didn't see enough consisence out of Andre Smith to give him a high draft grade yet.

Comment

Xavier Fulton was the guy who had to block Vernon Gholston right? I really liked the job he did.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                    Xavier Fulton was the guy who had to block Vernon Gholston right? I really liked the job he did.
                    Yeah, I like him as a 2nd round pick. I bet he will be really underrated by alot of people this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X