Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can some1 answer this for me

has Ty Law been signed yet?

and when is the forum mock draft thing?....Yes i am to lazy to check the free agent list
    Brett Favre in 2 years...sigpic

Ty Law has not been signed yet. I have heard that the Browns were interested.

All the teams for the 2009 Forum Mock Draft are filled and they are going to set up a time slot schedule and get that thing going.
    "I'm looking forward to a 15-year career, a couple of trips to the Super Bowl and a parade through downtown San Diego.''
    -Ryan Leaf after 1998 NFL Draft

Comment

thanks for the fine information
      Brett Favre in 2 years...sigpic

Comment

Use Rotoworld.com. I love that site and just started using it. Really keeps me up to date.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by jayhawk fan12 View Post
          has Ty Law been signed yet?

and when is the forum mock draft thing?....Yes i am to lazy to check the free agent list
          Ty Law - Cut from Chiefs 03/03/2008

No he has not been signed.....I don't believe he was on the FA list
          Browns fan since 1961.....(semper-fi)

Comment

There has been an interest by the Browns even before Daven Holly was lost for the season with a knee injury. The fact that Phil Savage said the two were not in the same ball park as far as what they would pay, tells me there has at least been some preliminary talks.

Browns head Coach Romeo Crennel is of course very familiar with Ty Law, when he was his defensive Coach in New England, but that’s not the same Ty Law you get today. Ty Law would be asked to play a sub role in sub packages like he would have had to do if he was to fit in with the Chiefs.
            There is a question on weather or not he can be unselfish enough to except a lower contract and a lesser role. Right now that seems to be the stumbling block.
            Browns fan since 1961.....(semper-fi)

Comment

I heard he spoke with Mangini about coming to the Jets but he just wanted too much money.
              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Working...
              X