Erasmus James released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erasmus James released

looked around, suprised i didnt see it mentioned yet since i saw it way earlier today.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

http://walterfootball.com/forum/show...t=2676&page=26

Comment

It's not really big news. The guy injured the same ACL twice. If he can stay healthy he may be a good pickup for some team with a need at defensive end but he hasn't really provided evidence that he can stay healthy yet.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
      HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

I feel bad for the guy. Never got a chance to prove himself because of all the injuries. I wish him the best of luck.

Comment

Another End bites the dust.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Worst NFL draft ever?

1 Troy Williamson WR South Carolina - Worthless.
            1 Erasmus James DE Wisconsin - Injury prone.
            2 Marcus Johnson OT Mississippi - Decent backup.
            3 Dustin Fox DB Ohio State - Overachiever who never really got a chance with the Vikes.
            4 Ciatrick Fason RB Florida - Not sure what they were thinking here...
            6 C.J. Mosley DT Missouri - Bleh.
            7 Adrian Ward CB Texas-El Paso - No comment.
            sigpic
            WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
            PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
            NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
            Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
            Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
            MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
            PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
            Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
            Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
            ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
            Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
            TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
            InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
            Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
            EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
            EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
            Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
            BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
            Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

Comment

IDK, this Titans draft was pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by ZN0rseman View Post
                Worst NFL draft ever?

1 Troy Williamson WR South Carolina - Worthless.
                1 Erasmus James DE Wisconsin - Injury prone.
                2 Marcus Johnson OT Mississippi - Decent backup.
                3 Dustin Fox DB Ohio State - Overachiever who never really got a chance with the Vikes.
                4 Ciatrick Fason RB Florida - Not sure what they were thinking here...
                6 C.J. Mosley DT Missouri - Bleh.
                7 Adrian Ward CB Texas-El Paso - No comment.
                Ah you stole my post in the transaction thread! lol j/k it was a crappy draft though
                WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Working...
                X