Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bulldog0123's Power Rankings

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bulldog0123's Power Rankings

    32 being the weakest, 1 being the strongest, please comment I worked hard on it!
    32. Falcons
    31. Dolphins
    30. Rams
    29. 49ers
    28. Chiefs
    27. Bears
    26. Redskins
    25. Titans
    24. Texans
    23. Lions
    22. Raiders
    21. Seahawks
    20. Broncos
    19. Cardinals
    18. Ravens
    17. Bengals
    16. Panthers
    15. Browns
    14. Jets
    13. Packers
    12. Steelers
    11. Bills
    10. Vikings
    9. Eagles
    8. Saints
    7. Giants
    6. Cowboys
    5. Buccaneers
    4. Chargers
    3. Jaguars
    2. Colts
    1. Patriots

  • #2
    Man, you really love that AFC North

    Comment


    • #3
      Overall pretty good, but concerning the NFC East... Eagles at 9th? Redskins at 26th? Makes little sense to me. Redskins have some holes but they were a 9-7 football team and Campbell is a solid football player making strides and now that he has some viable red zone targets to complement their vertical attack and solid running game there is no reason why they can't be in that second tier of contenders (1st tier being pats, colts, etc.). As for the Eagles, they're too old, too brittle (McNabb will miss 5-6 games) and unlike the Skins they didn't address their need for red zone targets and just better receivers in general. I'm actually a DeSean supporter, but he will have minimal impact in the receiving game until he matures
      Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
      The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
      THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
      THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."


      There are no men like me. There's only me.

      I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

      Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

      NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

      Comment


      • #4
        Colts at #2 is meh to me. Seahawks 21??? I don't get that. They will win the NFC West, so they should at least be top-15.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by the shock doctor View Post
          Overall pretty good, but concerning the NFC East... Eagles at 9th? Redskins at 26th? Makes little sense to me. Redskins have some holes but they were a 9-7 football team and Campbell is a solid football player making strides and now that he has some viable red zone targets to complement their vertical attack and solid running game there is no reason why they can't be in that second tier of contenders (1st tier being pats, colts, etc.). As for the Eagles, they're too old, too brittle (McNabb will miss 5-6 games) and unlike the Skins they didn't address their need for red zone targets and just better receivers in general. I'm actually a DeSean supporter, but he will have minimal impact in the receiving game until he matures
          Eagles have got some young playmakers on their team and always have a solid defense. There is no guarantee that McNabb is automatically going to miss time. Redskins were 9-7, but you can mostly thank Todd Collins. Jason Campbell is an alright QB but he can't complete comeback drives. Devin Thomas is a very raw WR and I'll eat my hat if he makes an impact at receiver this year. Malcolm Kelly is good but I could see him getting put on IR at some point this season.

          They also replaced a hall of fame coach with Jim Zorn. Bulldog did a good job noticing this and I agree that they will not have a good year.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
            Eagles have got some young playmakers on their team and always have a solid defense. There is no guarantee that McNabb is automatically going to miss time. Redskins were 9-7, but you can mostly thank Todd Collins. Jason Campbell is an alright QB but he can't complete comeback drives. Devin Thomas is a very raw WR and I'll eat my hat if he makes an impact at receiver this year. Malcolm Kelly is good but I could see him getting put on IR at some point this season.

            They also replaced a hall of fame coach with Jim Zorn. Bulldog did a good job noticing this and I agree that they will not have a good year.
            thanks for backing me! I was going to write up my reason for thats but you already did

            Comment


            • #7
              They will do better than that spot in the power rankings justifies.


              R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
              HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

              Comment


              • #8
                so an 8-8 team with "young playmakers" goes to 9th spot, but because a team gets to the playoffs with their backup QB they go to 26th? last time i checked that kind of depth and perseverance were good things. and most people would agree that although the redskins didn't address their O or D lines early enough they still had a better draft than the Eagles (hear those boos for Jackson?). and didn't the eagles get to the playoffs with their backup qb 2 years ago? not really sure where i'm going with this but it does seem to void your comment since the Eagles haven't really added anyone significant (exp. Samuel) since then

                who are these young playmakers you speak of? because from what i can see they have
                mcnabb - was an elite qb but is an injury waiting to happen
                westbrook - i love the guy but is questionable or probable every time he steps on the field and is always a threat to go down with his frenetic pace and small frame
                reggie brown - regressed brutally, was the biggest bust of all the predicted 3rd year breakout receivers )
                kevin curtis - white receiver, enough said...a solid #2 vertical guy
                L.J Smith - do i need to say anything?

                For an andy reid team their OL is porous, Defensive Ends salivate when they see Winston Justice covering the blind side.
                the D is solid, and laws will contribute but they are still too old and they're two best offseason moves, signing Asante and drafting Ikegwuono are made minimal by the fact that Lito Sheppard is still around. This team has too much ego and is barely hanging on. I don't think they're a bad team, I just don't understand where the evidence is for a massive jump from a fairly crappy football team last year to contender
                Last edited by McNulty; 05-26-2008, 10:08 PM.
                Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
                The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
                THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
                THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."


                There are no men like me. There's only me.

                I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

                Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

                NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

                Comment


                • #9
                  I agree with montero, the skins are gonna be better than 21st, however, I don't see them in the playoffs. Props for putting the Pats at 1, that always makes me smile
                  PATS, HABS and YANKS for life!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I think if the Rams stay healthy than they are better than that, but you never know what will happen. Chiefs spot looks about right

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Rams should do a little bit better, but they still won't do well.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I agree with Titan QB and 49er, it wasn't long ago they were serious playoff contenders.

                        Packers at 13? I understand Favre is gone and Rodgers will have some growing pains but he can't be any worse than Tarvaris Jackson (and I back Jackson a lot). We have a better overall team than the Vikings and their 10th.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Even I think the Bucs at 5 is too high.

                          That was a backslap to the NFC lolz.
                          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

                          Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                            Even I think the Bucs at 5 is too high.

                            That was a backslap to the NFC lolz.
                            Yeah the rest of us in the NFC are upset.


                            R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                            HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by the shock doctor View Post
                              so an 8-8 team with "young playmakers" goes to 9th spot, but because a team gets to the playoffs with their backup QB they go to 26th? last time i checked that kind of depth and perseverance were good things. and most people would agree that although the redskins didn't address their O or D lines early enough they still had a better draft than the Eagles (hear those boos for Jackson?). and didn't the eagles get to the playoffs with their backup qb 2 years ago? not really sure where i'm going with this but it does seem to void your comment since the Eagles haven't really added anyone significant (exp. Samuel) since then

                              who are these young playmakers you speak of? because from what i can see they have
                              mcnabb - was an elite qb but is an injury waiting to happen
                              westbrook - i love the guy but is questionable or probable every time he steps on the field and is always a threat to go down with his frenetic pace and small frame
                              reggie brown - regressed brutally, was the biggest bust of all the predicted 3rd year breakout receivers )
                              kevin curtis - white receiver, enough said...a solid #2 vertical guy
                              L.J Smith - do i need to say anything?

                              For an andy reid team their OL is porous, Defensive Ends salivate when they see Winston Justice covering the blind side.
                              the D is solid, and laws will contribute but they are still too old and they're two best offseason moves, signing Asante and drafting Ikegwuono are made minimal by the fact that Lito Sheppard is still around. This team has too much ego and is barely hanging on. I don't think they're a bad team, I just don't understand where the evidence is for a massive jump from a fairly crappy football team last year to contender
                              We aren't talking about the 9-7 2008 team. We're talking about the 0-0 2009 team. I don't know if I would call it a better draft right away. The Eagles get another 1st rounder for next year which they can part with if Roy Williams or Chad Johnson goes up on the trading block.

                              You can't guarantee me that McNabb is going to get injured. Just because a receiver is white doesn't mean he isn't good. I'd take him over two rookies anyday.

                              Winston Justice is now only playing RT so it doesn't matter since he wasn't a starter anyways. I really don't see any ego in this team.

                              You still haven't made the case for the Redskins other than "they went 9-7 last year."

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X