Bulldog0123's Power Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vyper View Post
    The 49ers are better than 29th! But then again, that's just the "homie" in me speaking.

Seriously though, the Giants ranked 7th? I'll be surprised if they make the playoffs after having to play the Redskins, Eagles and Cowboys (twice). Matter of fact, I won't be surprised if the Giants fell to last place within the NFC East this year. I think the Redskins are better than where they're ranked.

Other than that, the rankings are pretty good.
    I'd be shocked if the Giants finished last.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
      Most people say it should be out in 2.6 seconds, but I won't nitpick. That's just why I said it should be out before then.
      2.6 is to give the quarterback that extra split second before the realistic 3 second point hits. If you can release in 2.6 seconds consistently you become, well, Joe Montana.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
      HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

I'd be shocked if the Giants finished last.
        Me too. I got the division at:

Washington (I'm a homer but I can back it up =P)
        N.Y. Giants
        Dallas
        Philadelphia

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
        HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Just as in seasons past the Giants will once again hinge on the play of Eli Manning. Another huge factor will be that out of Steve Smith, Sinorice Moss and Mario Manningham one will have to step up and be that vertical threat, third option for Eli. Toomer is at the dregs of his career and both he and Burress are constant injury concerns. I know much has been made of Shockey being expendable, but is there anyone who can argue that he isn't an elite talent and that the offense is actually in better shape with Kevin Boss. I agree that Shockey out of the line-up means one less ego and more looks to the petulant Burress, but I think Plax did a lot maturing last season and that a more generous Burress and Shockey could spell trouble for NFC D's. As for Super Mario I think he could be the steal of the draft and if he gets some good coaching and if the vets keep his ego in check then he can be an All-Pro.

So yeah basically I'm trying to say that it is highly unlikely that an experienced and talented team like the G-Men will finish last in the NFC East. As I've already made perfectly clear Philly would be my vote to finish last, as they are an injury or two away from being a downright ****ty football team, and yes i know this argument can be made for many teams.
          Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
          The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
          THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
          THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

32. Falcons
            31. Dolphins
            30. Rams <---Underrated!!!
            29. 49ers <---Underrated!!!
            28. Chiefs
            27. Bears
            26. Redskins
            25. Titans
            24. Texans <---Underrated!!!
            23. Lions
            22. Raiders
            21. Seahawks
            20. Broncos
            19. Cardinals
            18. Ravens <---Overrated.
            17. Bengals
            16. Panthers <---Underrated!!!
            15. Browns
            14. Jets
            13. Packers <---Underrated!!!
            12. Steelers
            11. Bills
            10. Vikings
            9. Eagles <---Overrated.
            8. Saints
            7. Giants <---Overrated.
            6. Cowboys <---Overrated.
            5. Buccaneers <---Overrated.
            4. Chargers
            3. Jaguars
            2. Colts
            1. Patriots

$0.02,

--Z
            sigpic
            WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
            PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
            NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
            Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
            Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
            MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
            PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
            Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
            Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
            ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
            Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
            TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
            InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
            Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
            EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
            EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
            Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
            BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
            Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

Comment

I know record plays a big part, but it doesn't tell all. Power Ranking is "Who is the Best" no who has the best record. I couldn't see the Raiders having a better record than the Titans and Texans, but even if they did I wouldn't consider them a better team at this juncture.
              What do you think the Steelers will do this Coach? I like how the Browns improved there run defense but the Steelers might have too much talent. I don’t know where to go with this one. I don’t think they will get through the playoffs on the road again like last time.

Comment

I've been saying all along that the Steelers will still win the AFC North. The Browns are completely unproven. They got swept by the Steelers last year, they only beat one playoff team (a banged up Seahawks team), they had a cupcake schedule last year playing teams with top 10 draft picks for more than half their games, and this year they have a real tough schedule. I like the Browns to be 7-9 give or take a game, and I expect the Steelers to be better than .500.

Comment

Steelers 10-6
                  Browns 9-7

Comment

Ravens 11-5

Comment

Bengals 12-4
                      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

bengals and ravens 8-8

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                          bengals and ravens 8-8
                          I think both of those teams will be lucky to hit 8 wins.
                          sigpic
                          WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
                          PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
                          NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
                          Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
                          Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
                          MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
                          PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
                          Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
                          Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
                          ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
                          Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
                          TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
                          InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
                          Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
                          EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
                          EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
                          Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
                          BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
                          Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

Comment

If the Vikings are supposed to be Super Bowl contenders, then a team with a better D should at least have a shot at making the playoffs.

Comment

32. Falcons
                              31. Dolphins
                              30. Rams
                              29. 49ers
                              28. Chiefs
                              27. Bears

Looks about ok. You can't accurately predict the worst teams. There's always a sleeper (i.e. Browns)

26. Redskins

Should be MUCH higher.

25. Titans

The Titans D could carry them up a few more spots

24. Texans
                              23. Lions

The Texans are a playoff sleeper IMO, and you think the....Lions are better? The Lions could be one of the worst teams in the league this year.

22. Raiders

Wait, what? The Raiders! THE RAIDERS! ................................

The Seahawks are better than all of the teams below.

21. Seahawks

20. Broncos
                              19. Cardinals
                              18. Ravens
                              17. Bengals
                              16. Panthers
                              15. Browns
                              14. Jets

The Jets are also way too high.

13. Packers
                              12. Steelers
                              11. Bills

The Bills should be below these two teams. Also, props to you for thinking the Steelers are better than the Browns.

10. Vikings
                              9. Eagles
                              8. Saints
                              7. Giants

Hmn...it's these teams right here that will be the most unpredictable. They're all possible playoff contenders, but may not make it because of other teams winning more games. The Eagles and Vikings were a victim of this last year.

6. Cowboys
                              5. Buccaneers

I personally don't think the Bucs should be this high.

4. Chargers
                              3. Jaguars
                              2. Colts
                              1. Patriots

And finally, I can't disagree with the bottom of the list.

Comment

I've been saying all along that the Steelers will still win the AFC North. The Browns are completely unproven. They got swept by the Steelers last year, they only beat one playoff team (a banged up Seahawks team), they had a cupcake schedule last year playing teams with top 10 draft picks for more than half their games, and this year they have a real tough schedule. I like the Browns to be 7-9 give or take a game, and I expect the Steelers to be better than .500.
                                Have you seen the Steelers schedule? I honestly think they could (but in my opinion, won't) go 7-9.

Comment

Working...
                                X