The Greg Gadsden Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Greg Gadsden Story

Wow, inspirational. I saw the story on NFLN as a Memorial Day special, but here's an article too.

http://hamptonroads.com/2008/02/woun...-giants-lineup

this guy gave the halftime talk in the week 3 giants/redskins game when the giants made a huge turnaround in their season. also if you see the film you see plax giving the TD ball to gadsen. pretty cool. the dude also hung there with the team on the sidelines in green bay... damn!
    NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

Green Bay must have been a walk-in-the-park compared to Iraq.

Comment

Cory Webster gave him his game sealing INT ball.

Comment

*Sigh* Why do people even join or in his case stay in the Military anymore. It's basically good people signing a suicide note for a bunch of warlords. Unfortunately he lost both legs instead.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

That's the reason he was so inspirational though was because despite losing both legs he was still living and loving life.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
              *Sigh* Why do people even join or in his case stay in the Military anymore. It's basically good people signing a suicide note for a bunch of warlords. Unfortunately he lost both legs instead.
              I don't get it either. When Warlord Bush or McCain try to implement the draft, I'm moving to Canada.

Comment

Canada is a real nice place so you won't be missin out... except the money is crap... a $2.00 coin? Give me a break.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                  I don't get it either. When Warlord Bush or McCain try to implement the draft, I'm moving to Canada.
                  You can say that it is against your religion and get a pastor and they cant touch you or start going to a psychiatric doctor and become mentally disabled (Like Me).
                  If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

You can't also start your own religion. You actually only need (i think) 12 people for a legit religion.

Comment

Only 12? No wonder there were so many cults in the 60's and 70's.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                        Don't forget your tinfoil hat!

Comment

Why don't you go ask a soldier? Ever tried that?

Comment

I have. I come from a military family. Dad's platoon was in Iwagima, you know, marines that lifted the big flag. He always got pi$$ed because everyone says it was soldiers that raised the flag. There use to bea big difference between Marines and Soldiers. Marines were elites then. Many in this generation though said the military has turned into a joke. Trust me Yem, I know well.

Soldiers follow orders and are misguided to believe they are fighting for freedom. Not for oil or revenge as Bush and Chaeney are. So dont get me started on all the international laws they have broken.

Comment

I have. I come from a military family. Dad's platoon was in Iwagima, you know, marines that lifted the big flag. He always got pi$$ed because everyone says it was soldiers that raised the flag. There use to bea big difference between Marines and Soldiers. Marines were elites then. Many in this generation though said the military has turned into a joke. Trust me Yem, I know well.

Soldiers follow orders and are misguided to believe they are fighting for freedom. Not for oil or revenge as Bush and Chaeney are. So dont get me started on all the international laws they have broken.
                              My 3 best friends are in the armed forces. Show some respect. And try to undo the liberal brainwashing that has taken place in your youth.

Comment

Working...
                              X