• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yem123 View Post
    Don't forget your tinfoil hat!
    Alright, I almost forgot!!

Comment

Originally posted by yem123 View Post
      My 3 best friends are in the armed forces. Show some respect. And try to undo the liberal brainwashing that has taken place in your youth.
      Liberal brainwashing? Hmmm. Conidering I hate all politics and dad d*mn near had a heart attack when I was 19 and spoke out against the military. I doub't I had brainwashing son. Lets see, Dad, uncle, brother in law, brother, niece, nephew, Grandfather. All military. Yep. Brainwashed.

Your friends like blindly following orders from those satan spawns fine, let them, I could care less. Your friends can kill people who fire on them because many of those Iraqi's still see them as conquerers and are trying to free their country by any means necissary, their choice, not mine. Hell, it doesn't matter that the government lied and broke international law to invade a soverign nation does it. Let's just ignore the dwindling number of troops because people don't want to be sent off to die in some unjust war fueled by monitary gain. Lets ignore the fact several soldiers who have left the country for Canada to avoid going back over there. Why don't you go to Canada and ask some of them what they think.

I speak off facts son, not brainwashing. It just happens that my beliefs coincide with the facts. Though I have strong beliefs I always have facts to back them up.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
      X