X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Originally posted by yem123 View Post
    My 3 best friends are in the armed forces. Show some respect. And try to undo the liberal brainwashing that has taken place in your youth.
    Liberal brainwashing? Hmmm. Conidering I hate all politics and dad d*mn near had a heart attack when I was 19 and spoke out against the military. I doub't I had brainwashing son. Lets see, Dad, uncle, brother in law, brother, niece, nephew, Grandfather. All military. Yep. Brainwashed.

Your friends like blindly following orders from those satan spawns fine, let them, I could care less. Your friends can kill people who fire on them because many of those Iraqi's still see them as conquerers and are trying to free their country by any means necissary, their choice, not mine. Hell, it doesn't matter that the government lied and broke international law to invade a soverign nation does it. Let's just ignore the dwindling number of troops because people don't want to be sent off to die in some unjust war fueled by monitary gain. Lets ignore the fact several soldiers who have left the country for Canada to avoid going back over there. Why don't you go to Canada and ask some of them what they think.

I speak off facts son, not brainwashing. It just happens that my beliefs coincide with the facts. Though I have strong beliefs I always have facts to back them up.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Originally posted by yem123 View Post
    Don't forget your tinfoil hat!
    Alright, I almost forgot!!

Leave a comment:

• yem123
    replied
    Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
    I have. I come from a military family. Dad's platoon was in Iwagima, you know, marines that lifted the big flag. He always got pi$$ed because everyone says it was soldiers that raised the flag. There use to bea big difference between Marines and Soldiers. Marines were elites then. Many in this generation though said the military has turned into a joke. Trust me Yem, I know well.

Soldiers follow orders and are misguided to believe they are fighting for freedom. Not for oil or revenge as Bush and Chaeney are. So dont get me started on all the international laws they have broken.
    My 3 best friends are in the armed forces. Show some respect. And try to undo the liberal brainwashing that has taken place in your youth.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    I have. I come from a military family. Dad's platoon was in Iwagima, you know, marines that lifted the big flag. He always got pi$$ed because everyone says it was soldiers that raised the flag. There use to bea big difference between Marines and Soldiers. Marines were elites then. Many in this generation though said the military has turned into a joke. Trust me Yem, I know well.

Soldiers follow orders and are misguided to believe they are fighting for freedom. Not for oil or revenge as Bush and Chaeney are. So dont get me started on all the international laws they have broken.

Leave a comment:

• yem123
    replied
    *Sigh* Why do people even join or in his case stay in the Military anymore. It's basically good people signing a suicide note for a bunch of warlords. Unfortunately he lost both legs instead.
    Why don't you go ask a soldier? Ever tried that?

Leave a comment:

• yem123
    replied
    Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
    I don't get it either. When Warlord Bush or McCain try to implement the draft, I'm moving to Canada.
    Don't forget your tinfoil hat!

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Only 12? No wonder there were so many cults in the 60's and 70's.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    You can't also start your own religion. You actually only need (i think) 12 people for a legit religion.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
    I don't get it either. When Warlord Bush or McCain try to implement the draft, I'm moving to Canada.
    You can say that it is against your religion and get a pastor and they cant touch you or start going to a psychiatric doctor and become mentally disabled (Like Me).

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Canada is a real nice place so you won't be missin out... except the money is crap... a $2.00 coin? Give me a break.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    *Sigh* Why do people even join or in his case stay in the Military anymore. It's basically good people signing a suicide note for a bunch of warlords. Unfortunately he lost both legs instead.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    That's the reason he was so inspirational though was because despite losing both legs he was still living and loving life.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Cory Webster gave him his game sealing INT ball.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Green Bay must have been a walk-in-the-park compared to Iraq.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X