Angelo Carriero's VERY EARLY 2009 Draft Order/Post Season Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angelo Carriero's VERY EARLY 2009 Draft Order/Post Season Rankings

I'm getting ahead of myself but here is my 2009 Draft order/Post season rankings:

32. San Francisco 49ers
    31. Miami Dolphins
    30. Cincinnati Bengals
    29. Kansas City Chiefs
    28. Atlanta Falcons
    27. Baltimore Ravens
    26. Chicago Bears
    25. Denver Broncos
    24. Detroit Lions
    23. New York Jets
    22. Philadelphia Eagles
    21. Oakland Raiders
    20. Tennessee Titans
    19. Seattle Seahawks
    18. Washington Redskins
    17. St. Louis Rams
    16. Arizona Cardinals
    15. Buffalo Bills
    14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    13. Pittsburgh Steelers
    12. Houston Texans
    11. Carolina Panthers
    10. Minnesota Vikings
    9. New Orleans Saints
    8. Cleveland Browns
    7. New York Giants
    6. Indianapolis Colts
    5. San Diego Chargers
    4. Jacksonville Jaguars
    3. Green Bay Packers
    2. Dallas Cowboys
    1. New England Patriots

It's very early, but I think it's ok. I will be making a mock draft soon so stay tuned.

I think San Fran and K.C. are a little low, while St. Louis and Houston are WAY too high. Otherwise, no bones to pick here
    Originally posted by bills_red
    I'll bet my left nut you insulted 80% of the people here.
    sigpic
    Chad Nkang, #251 overall, 2007 NFL draft, Elon University

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_Haefner View Post
      I think San Fran and K.C. are a little low, while St. Louis and Houston are WAY too high. Otherwise, no bones to pick here
      San Fran #1 is because their offense in my opinion will be anemic in my opinion. They have no WR, a half rate OL, and a QB that will not play well. I've been waiting on Alex Smith but I've given up. Their defense will be ok but their secondary will have to make strides.

K.C. is rebuilding. They aren't now ready. Croyle will struggle and they only have one true impact wide out. Defensively they need to gain expeirence and solidify their secondary.

St. Louis I agree is a bit high but their offense is loaded and their defense is actually not too bad. If they can stay healthy I see them being pretty good.

Texans aren't too high. Their offense is getting better and they have one of the best young D's in the NFL. If the offense stays healthy, the playoffs are very possible for them.

Comment

didn't mean to repeat opinion twice in the first sentence.

Comment

-How are the Jaguars better than the Colts?
          -I like San Fran at last.
          -I think Baltimore should be higher, but I'm a fan.
          -Detroit is definitely not better than Denver.
          -I don't know what's wrong with the Seahawks. They have a great defense.
          -The projected playoffs are way too obvious. You should mix it up.

Comment

Bowns at 8, I'll take the play-offs.

Comment

The Panthers seem high at 11.
              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
                San Fran #1 is because their offense in my opinion will be anemic in my opinion. They have no WR, a half rate OL, and a QB that will not play well. I've been waiting on Alex Smith but I've given up. Their defense will be ok but their secondary will have to make strides.

K.C. is rebuilding. They aren't now ready. Croyle will struggle and they only have one true impact wide out. Defensively they need to gain expeirence and solidify their secondary.

St. Louis I agree is a bit high but their offense is loaded and their defense is actually not too bad. If they can stay healthy I see them being pretty good.

Texans aren't too high. Their offense is getting better and they have one of the best young D's in the NFL. If the offense stays healthy, the playoffs are very possible for them.
                Not alot of teams have more than one impact wideout. Impact is much different than decent. The Chiefs also have one of the easiest if not the easiest schedule this year. No matter how bad they are they will be able to scrape together at least 5 wins because strange things happen in football games. Also their secondary doesnt look that bad with the additions of DaJuan Morgan and Brandon Flowers.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                  -How are the Jaguars better than the Colts?
                  -I like San Fran at last.
                  -I think Baltimore should be higher, but I'm a fan.
                  -Detroit is definitely not better than Denver.
                  -I don't know what's wrong with the Seahawks. They have a great defense.
                  -The projected playoffs are way too obvious. You should mix it up.
                  I think the Colts will slip up this year. They have had a lot of injury problems and the situation with Marvin Harrison could become a disturbance. I like Jacksonville but I too questioned myself about the Jags but I think their WR's will be better this year with Jerry Porter and Reggie Williams. Their defense is solid and their OL is underrated.

Denver is in a bit of a messy situation. Their defense is getting old in the back seven and then they replace bad LB's with even worse one's. They only have one TRUE starting wide out (Stokley is a slot guy). Their O-Line isn't as good as it used to be and has to be eventually situated. Detroit will be pretty good on offense, especially with the upgrade of the OL and the RB core. Their defense is better in the secondary and they are improving in the front 7.

The Seahawks offense lacks a solid running game, their receivers haven't produced to standerds and their OL isn't as solid as it once was. Their defense is pretty good but they aren't the youngest unit but they are very good.

Comment

Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
                    Not alot of teams have more than one impact wideout. Impact is much different than decent. The Chiefs also have one of the easiest if not the easiest schedule this year. No matter how bad they are they will be able to scrape together at least 5 wins because strange things happen in football games. Also their secondary doesnt look that bad with the additions of DaJuan Morgan and Brandon Flowers.
                    The secondary looks good, but it's so young that they'll need a year before they make a huge impact.

I can't name a wide out on their roster other than Bowe that is any decent. Will Franklin could contribute but he is a rookie.

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
                      The Panthers seem high at 11.
                      I'm very high on the Panthers. I like the offense with Delhomme, Stewart, Williams, Smith, Hackett, Jarrett, Otah, Gross, Travelle Whalton (idk), and Kalil. On D they have Peppers, Johnson, Beason, Connor, Marshall, and Harris. I like their makeup and the weapons they have impress me a lot.

Comment

I think the Panthers are high. I'll acknowledge that they could be worth #11, but we really don't know if a QB can rebound from Tommy John Surgery. My gut feeling is that Delhomme won't be as effective. With Matt Moore at the helm, they're not a playoff team.
                        - Also known as Dan.
                        - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post

San Francisco signed Isaac Bruce to come in and help out their WR corps, while Arnaz Battle has come into his own the past couple years, recording 59 receptions in 2006 and 50 in 2007. So saying they have no WR is a stretch. And if Nate Clements earns his $80 mil, their secondary will be just fine. Remember, they also have Patrick Willis, Manny Lawson, and the newly acquired Kentwan Balmer and Justin Smith on the defensive side of the ball.

I agree that K.C. is rebuilding, and while they may not be ready to make a deep playoff run now, are they really worse than Atlanta? Absolutely not. I'd say they may even be better than Detroit.

St. Louis was loaded on offense with a pretty good defense last year, and they didn't do so well. I mean come on, you have them ranked 9 spots higher than Chicago. Chicago? Really?

Texans are getting better, but no way are they better than the Broncos, Eagles, Steelers, or even the Bucs.
                          Originally posted by bills_red
                          I'll bet my left nut you insulted 80% of the people here.
                          sigpic
                          Chad Nkang, #251 overall, 2007 NFL draft, Elon University

Comment

Redskins below Rams, Cardinals, Texans, and Panthers??? Major disrespect.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                            HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Packers and Jags ahead of the Giants ... that's hilairious. What do you have to do to get respect in this league? damn
                              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
                              X