Angelo Carriero's 2009 Prospect Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    True. Quentin Moses many thought was better than Gaines Adams going into his senior year. Had triangle number projections of 6'4, 255, 4.6. Then he had a bad senior year and many scouts found out he was lazy.

Then he got cut by 2 teams in his rookie year (elite talents like Raiders and Cardinals mind you) because of his lack of love for the game and laziness.
    Did he at least repeat his triangle numbers at the combine/pro day? Holmes wound up doing that. Great physical freak of nature, but he just couldn't hack it with good competition (Like Stanford, Washngton State, and Northern Arizona University). He really tore it up against Junior Colleges.
    - Also known as Dan.
    - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Moses had a 4.7 at his pro day which was solid.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Especially for a defensive end.

*looks at prospect rankings*

Alex Mack at #35? Really? He's a borderline top 20 pick in my opinion. He's one of the best center prospects ever.

DeMarcus Granger in your top 50? Really?
        - Also known as Dan.
        - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
          Especially for a defensive end.

*looks at prospect rankings*

Alex Mack at #35? Really? He's a borderline top 20 pick in my opinion. He's one of the best center prospects ever.

DeMarcus Granger in your top 50? Really?
          I have no problem with Mack at 35 (which isn't terrible) or Granger in the top 50. I'd have Granger in my top 50 definately. Mack would be around 15-25 tho.

Comment

It's not so much that Granger's in the top 50, it's that he's in the top 50 over Vince Oghobaase. I know it's easy to ignore Duke's football team, but still.
            - Also known as Dan.

Comment

Well I think that's being pretty nitpicky. At this point both players still have much to prove.

Comment

Yeah, yeah. I know.

And Matt, stop advertising to the world that you consume your own fecal matter.
                - Also known as Dan.

Comment

lol I think that dog is hilairious

Comment

lol I think that dog is hilairious
                    That dog is B.A.

I didn't say Williams was undersized. I said he had he had a skinny frame. Moreno is a good football player and a beast but I just have questions about future durability issues.

I admit my Johnson comment was premature but he has all the ability in the world. Mayock said J. Russell could be the best QB ever because of his physical abilities, so it's not that big of a deal.

Comment

I have questions about every RB's ****ing durability. It comes with the position. But to both praise his running style and criticize it is contradictory.

Plus, you don't know anything about Cadillac Williams. 1. He dosn't have a skinny frame and neither does Moreno. 2. William's injuries aren't because of his size. He's been unlucky. Freak knee injury. Hit to the helmet in the loss to the Seahawks in Week 1.

Look at how big Larry Johnson is and he can't stay healthy. Ronnie Brown can't stay healthy either. Both are huge backs.

Man, you really need to step up. This is cliche (durability concerns with Moreno are very cliche and imo very unwarranted because he's never gotten injured) and analysis that is being ripped to shreds right now.
                      Last edited by Matt McGuire; 05-30-2008, 02:52 PM.

Comment

I have questions about every RB's ****ing durability. It comes with the position. But to both praise his running style and criticize it is contradictory.

Plus, you don't know anything about Cadillac Williams. 1. He dosn't have a skinny frame and neither does Moreno. 2. William's injuries aren't because of his size. He's been unlucky. Freak knee injury. Hit to the helmet in the loss to the Seahawks in Week 1.

Look at how big Larry Johnson is and he can't stay healthy. Ronnie Brown can't stay healthy either. Both are huge backs.

Man, you really need to step up. This is cliche (durability concerns with Moreno are very cliche and imo very unwarranted because he's never gotten injured) and analysis that is being ripped to shreds right now.
                        i heard u eat ur own poop.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                        HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

I've seen footage of Williams. He isn't big! Look, I'm not contradicting myself. I'm saying he needs to bulk up. I love his running style but i want him to get stronger to avoid injuries. I don't see why me saying that is such a problem.

Comment

Because he is a punishing runningback. He runs the way you are supposed to run the football and that is with heart.

Once again here we go with KidWonder and he just taks about heights and weights. That's all you care about it seems like I think because it is all you know.

Comment

Because he is a punishing runningback. He runs the way you are supposed to run the football and that is with heart.

Once again here we go with KidWonder and he just taks about heights and weights. That's all you care about it seems like I think because it is all you know.
                              he's not. that's just all you're hearing, matt.

Comment

Ok Matt, whatever. You obviously are too stubourn to reason with.

I never knocked Moreno, just pointed out a concern. Never had a problem with him. And you are smoking your weight in dope if you think he is a better prospect than A.P. He dominated the game like no other when he was healthy. You lose credit on that one, I mean seriously?

Ok, I'm a pure stat guy when THAT'S I CAN GO ON RIGHT NOW! I've watched the games but you have to prove it this year and I'm basing it on what I think they'll do. When I get a DVD recorder for my B-Day I can record games and get you off my back.

Comment

Working...
                                X