No announcement yet.

Angelo Carriero's 2009 Prospect Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude Moreno takes games over too. He has similar breakaway speed and power. He's a slightly better receiver out of the backfield.

I think he has better cutting ability too, but it is very slight.

I think Knowshon Moreno is the best RB prospect since LaDanian Tomlinson. I have no problem putting him on that high of a level. But it isn't like I think he is so much better than Peterson. I gave them both 5 star grades.

lol I am too stubborn to reason with. Dude who do you think you are talking to? Are you serious? You're a WalterFootball.com forumite. Live with it. You're not on my level and you never will be.

"Knowshon is too skinny."
    "Michael Johnson has Hall of Fame potential."
    "I think Knowshon was a 1 year wonder, but Michael Johnson isn't."
    "Andre Smith is better than Michael Oher, but I can't logically explain why" (didn't say this but you implied it because you never backed it up)

Dude those are ridiculous statements. Someone please put this Matt McGuire wannabe in his place.
    Last edited by Matt McGuire; 05-30-2008, 05:07 PM.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
      Dude Moreno takes games over too. He has similar breakaway speed and power. He's a slightly better receiver out of the backfield.

I think he has better cutting ability too, but it is very slight.

I think Knowshon Moreno is the best RB prospect since LaDanian Tomlinson. I have no problem putting him on that high of a level. But it isn't like I think he is so much better than Peterson. I gave them both 5 star grades.

lol I am too stubborn to reason with. Dude who do you think you are talking to? Are you serious? You're a WalterFootball.com forumite. Live with it. You're not on my level and you never will be.

"Knowshon is too skinny."
      "Michael Johnson has Hall of Fame potential."
      "I think Knowshon was a 1 year wonder, but Michael Johnson isn't."
      "Andre Smith is better than Michael Oher, but I can't logically explain why" (didn't say this but you implied it because you never backed it up)

Dude those are ridiculous statements. Someone please put this Matt McGuire wannabe in his place.
      ooooo look at this bad ass. Never said Johnson wasn't a one year wonder because he didn't even start. Never said Moreno was a one year wonder. You're a ****y little SOB huh?

You're saying Moreno is a better prospect than A.P., Bush, Brown, and Chris Wells. You're saying L.T.=Moreno. L.T.=HOF. Therfore you say Moreno=HOF. It's the transitive property buddy. Matt McGuire=Retarded.

You insulted everybody that's on these forums because we don't know what we're talking about. You're so stupid it's on an unreachable level.

And you think I'm lower than you? My left nut would b*tch slap you.

Comment

lol okay hot shot.

Now you're putting words in my mouth. I'm talking about as a prospect I think Moreno is near Tomlinson's level, but he doesn't have the production just yet outside of one year (but I know he will do it). Plus he hasn't proven himself in the NFL like LT so I'm not going to that HOF comparison, but that's what you like to handout to prospects that aren't elite.

Now you are throwing out the big words so that makes you a tough guy.

I really don't ahve to have this argument with you because it isn't worth my time. Everyone on the forums knows I'm real and that I'm legit. You haven't proven anything yet and I think most people realize you're nothing special.

Comment

Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
          I'm not really a Knowshawn fan. He is fast and runs hard but I'd like to see him do what he did last year this season so I know that he is ready and that he wasn't a one year wonder. Other then that that he's a fine football player and athlete.
          That sounds like to me, "I think he's a one year wonder, but I'm not sure. I'm not going to give him a top 10 grade because of it even though I gave Michael Johnson one even though he's never started a game."
          - Also known as Dan.
          - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
            That sounds like to me, "I think he's a one year wonder, but I'm not sure. I'm not going to give him a top 10 grade because of it even though I gave Michael Johnson one even though he's never started a game."
            And that sounds to me like "I am going to act like I know what I am talking about, but because I am a total fraud I'm going to give out draft grades and appear like I know what I'm talking about."

lol this guy already has Michael Johnson's HOF suit ready. You gotta be kidding me.

Comment

And that sounds to me like "I am going to act like I know what I am talking about, but because I am a total fraud I'm going to give out draft grades and appear like I know what I'm talking about."

lol this guy already has Michael Johnson's HOF suit ready. You gotta be kidding me.
              See, I admit that I spend maybe 5% of the time you spend watching game footage. Thus, when you disagree, I argue with logic, not "OMG YOU SUCK I'M BETTER THAN YOU.". Unless we're talking about motives due to economics. I think I have the edge there.

I wouldn't be surprised if Johnson winds up being another Quentin Moses/Louis Holmes, honestly. He has all the physical tools to produce, but so did they.
              - Also known as Dan.
              - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Whatever Mathew. You can say what you want and talk about how good you are and how you have no life and blah blah blah. But, ya know, you're good dude.

Comment

This is like watching pro wrestling.

Comment

Yeah Michael Johnson has a ton of upside, but he really hasn't even been a 1 year wonder yet because he hasn't produced consistently for one year.

I see the enormous amount of talent and I did give him a top 8 grade, but he still has to do a lot of proving and I feel like I probably did overrated him a bit in his projection.

The athleticism and skill is freakish, but why hasn't it shown up in the past and why wasn't he starting?

Lots of questions, and way too many to put him at #3 on your board and say he has HOF potential. Ridiculous statements in the least.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                      This is like watching pro wrestling.
                      I get that Matt's the heel here. But who's the good guy? And can I hit them both with steel chairs when they're not looking?
                      - Also known as Dan.

Comment

Yeah Michael Johnson has a ton of upside, but he really hasn't even been a 1 year wonder yet because he hasn't produced consistently for one year.

I see the enormous amount of talent and I did give him a top 8 grade, but he still has to do a lot of proving and I feel like I probably did overrated him a bit in his projection.

The athleticism and skill is freakish, but why hasn't it shown up in the past and why wasn't he starting?

Lots of questions, and way too many to put him at #3 on your board and say he has HOF potential. Ridiculous statements in the least.
                        I was basing it on potential. He has to prove himself and I think he will. He's going to be special. But I could be wrong, it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
                          I get that Matt's the heel here. But who's the good guy? And can I hit them both with steel chairs when they're not looking?
                          No.

Comment

I was basing it on potential. He has to prove himself and I think he will. He's going to be special. But I could be wrong, it happens.
                            LOL but you just have some bias for Moreno and you can't logically explain the bias that exists...or between Smith and Oher.

Comment

ooooo look at this bad ass. Never said Johnson wasn't a one year wonder because he didn't even start. Never said Moreno was a one year wonder. You're a ****y little SOB huh?

You're saying Moreno is a better prospect than A.P., Bush, Brown, and Chris Wells. You're saying L.T.=Moreno. L.T.=HOF. Therfore you say Moreno=HOF. It's the transitive property buddy. Matt McGuire=Retarded.

You insulted everybody that's on these forums because we don't know what we're talking about. You're so stupid it's on an unreachable level.

And you think I'm lower than you? My left nut would b*tch slap you.
                              Dude, shut the **** up. We all think Matt is too ****y at times and, like every other NFL analyst, is dead wrong about certain things but frankly you completely misrepresented what he said. Matt is a legitimate talent analyst and you are an amateur who is seriously too ****y. You should show more respect to everyone on these forums by not posting bull**** like this quoted tirade you went off on. "My left nut would ***** slap you."????? How old are you, twelve? Seriously gtfo Walter's forums.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                              HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X