Tray Blackmon anyone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tray Blackmon anyone??

Just saw this video about Tray Blackmon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm3QcPAqS1Q

Just wondered why there wasn't really any hype around him, is he coming out of school next year?? Doesn't even have a wiki page!
    sigpic

Damn man why did you have to do that? I was going to write my sleeper players for the 2009 elligible draft class and Blackmon was going to be one of the 10 players I mentioned.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

2009/2010 sleeper:
      #44 Ben Tate, RB, Auburn
      5-11, 215
      Great blocker....A true power runner...also has very good speed

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
        Damn man why did you have to do that? I was going to write my sleeper players for the 2009 elligible draft class and Blackmon was going to be one of the 10 players I mentioned.
        Lol, sorry..! He looks awesome on that tape, his speed is just insane. Anyway, I think he deserves a wiki page
        sigpic

Comment

yeah blackmon is a force, sick speed for a linebacker. is he undersized though? too lazy to google but i remember that he seemed a bit light
          Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
          The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
          THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
          THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

Let's talk about Scott McKillop instead.

Comment

yeah, he's listed as 6'0 and 220 lbs which seems a bit small, but he has gained 30 lbs since being at auburn. Also Scout.com says "Watching him in pads, one would think he was 250 pounds" Still, he will probably be under-rated because of his size.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                Let's talk about Scott McKillop instead.
                but he has his own wikipedia page
                sigpic

Comment

Wow that dude's a beast. Those hits a 2:14 and 2:57 were huge.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodrift View Post
                    Anyway, I think he deserves a wiki page
                    Make one then.

Comment

I might do actually. Will get my 10,000 word dissertation out the way first i think
                      sigpic

Comment

I think one reason that there hasn't been much said about him is that he has had some trouble staying on the field, and that's not just because of injuries.

Comment

From what i gathered, he's gotten in trouble for under-age drinking?? AKA the bad luck felony. 21 is a silly age really...
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X