No announcement yet.

Gradkowski released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Veteran insurance. Gradkowski played out that season and was mediocre at best. They had Simms who had his spleen removed. Who else was on the roster for them at the time?
    - Also known as Dan.
    - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

sims could of took gradkowski under his wing? idk...and again idk
      Brett Favre in 2 years...sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
        Not Veteran insurance. Gradkowski played out that season and was mediocre at best. They had Simms who had his spleen removed. Who else was on the roster for them at the time?
        It is a little known fact, but Simms also had his arm removed. That is why he sucks so much know.

Comment

Gradkowski should be picked up pretty quick by a team in need of a good backup.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
            Gradkowski should be picked up pretty quick by a team in need of a good backup.
            I could see him not even making an NFL roster. I mean the guy really sucks and he's tiny.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
            HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
              I could see him not even making an NFL roster. I mean the guy really sucks and he's tiny.
              He's bigger than both Drew Brees and Jeff Garcia. He doesn't have prototypical size, but he's not the smallest QB in the NFL. Gradkowski's still young. I think he'll find work on a team who needs backups with game experience.
              - Also known as Dan.
              - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

He'll be a backup for a year or two, then be gone from the NFL. It is the sad reality.

Comment

I wonder where Simms will end up.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                    I wonder where Simms will end up.
                    Preaching the Word of God in place of Congressman Heath Shuler.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                    HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

In Canada probably. Maybe arena ball.
                      Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

Working...
                      X