More Likely to Bust - QBs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Likely to Bust - QBs

I'm going to post positional most likely to bust threads for a while because frankly we have nothing else to talk about until fantasy football starts. So who is most likely to bust from the QB class? The choices are Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco, Brian Brohm, and Chad Henne.
    Matt Ryan
    16.67%
    Joe Flacco
    36.11%
    Brian Brohm
    2.78%
    Chad Henne
    44.44%

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
    HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Is there an "all of the above" option?

...Seriously. Brian Brohm's the only one I can see being successful.

Comment

Brian Brohm also happens to be the only one in a good situation right now. Every other QB is behind questionable offensive lines with questionable offensive talent around them.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Think Flacco is overrated and will be put in to soon but that's just my guess
        Check out my new site Today!
        Live 4 The Story

Comment

Flacco was definitely the biggest reach in the draft but Ozzie Newsome must have been pretty impressed to trade up 8 spots and grab him in round 1. I'm taking a wait and see approach with him.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

I took Henne. Ryan's in a better situation then people think IMO. Flacco has a big arm and seems to be solid but I'm not sold on him. Brohm can't bust because he won't play (viva Rodgers!). Henne has an ok cast around him but nothing to write home about. Plus I don't think that he's good.

Comment

Ryan and Flacco are tied. Ryan was drafted 3rd and is playin behind a ****ty line with only one good receiver.

Flacco has a good offense around him but has no experience against good competition.

Comment

Chad Henne. Because choking is what comes naturally to him.
                sigpic

------------------------------------------------
                Ray Lewis has suffered enough, Commissioner Paul Tagliabue of the National Football League said in a conference call yesterday in explaining why he did not suspend the All-Pro linebacker who pleaded guilty to obstructing justice in a murder case.

''It's the courts who have the primary responsibility in this case,'' Tagliabue said. ''We're not a substitute for the courts.''

''The offense was a misdemeanor; he had no problems before that and hadn't violated league policies,'' Tagliabue said of Lewis's guilty plea to a misdemeanor charge of obstructing justice in a deal with Atlanta prosecutors, who dropped murder charges against the Ravens star.

- NYTimes, July 20, 2000

Comment

Henne is tough but nothing else. Takes more than being able to get your a$$ kicked and getting back up to make it in the NFL.
                  If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                  Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Brian Brohm will be this year's Trent Edwards.
                    Joe Flacco will be this year's Brady Quinn.
                    Matt Ryan will bust because I don't feel like their line will be able to hold up and they'll probably throw him in right away. Love the receiving core though.
                    Chad Henne will probably bust too. Same reasons as Matt Ryan, but without the receiving core.

Comment

Yeah, Chad Henne because i reckon the rest will all be (at least) moderately succesfull. Oh and Miami are crap.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ryan because they will be excpecting way 2 much out of him and eventually he will flop plus i never thot he was good anyways
                        Brett Favre in 2 years...sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                          Brian Brohm will be this year's Trent Edwards.
                          Joe Flacco will be this year's Brady Quinn.
                          Matt Ryan will bust because I don't feel like their line will be able to hold up and they'll probably throw him in right away. Love the receiving core though.
                          Chad Henne will probably bust too. Same reasons as Matt Ryan, but without the receiving core.
                          No way Brohm will be this year's Trent Edwards. I'd be surprised if he takes a snap in any meaningful game. Aaron Rodgers is gonna kick ass.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Brohm and Henne may never get a chance to start. It has to be Flacco.
                            Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
                              No way Brohm will be this year's Trent Edwards. I'd be surprised if he takes a snap in any meaningful game. Aaron Rodgers is gonna kick ass.
                              JEFF TEDFORD! JEFF TEDFORD!

Comment

Working...
                              X