No announcement yet.

More Likely to Bust - RBs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted Chris Johnson. He has a fast forty and uh...that's pretty much it. Though he could have a place in KR/PR

Comment

Originally posted by SmilezDavis View Post
      This is tough. I don't even know what would qualify Jones and Johnson as busts since they were both drafted to be compliments instead of the primary back for their teams.
      Ditto that for Mendenhall.
      sigpic

------------------------------------------------
      Ray Lewis has suffered enough, Commissioner Paul Tagliabue of the National Football League said in a conference call yesterday in explaining why he did not suspend the All-Pro linebacker who pleaded guilty to obstructing justice in a murder case.

''It's the courts who have the primary responsibility in this case,'' Tagliabue said. ''We're not a substitute for the courts.''

''The offense was a misdemeanor; he had no problems before that and hadn't violated league policies,'' Tagliabue said of Lewis's guilty plea to a misdemeanor charge of obstructing justice in a deal with Atlanta prosecutors, who dropped murder charges against the Ravens star.

- NYTimes, July 20, 2000

Comment

Originally posted by Woodrift View Post
        I'm going to say Mendenhall, even though I wish he'd been drafted by arizona..! On one hand, you've got to wonder why he was only a one year starter - Pierre Thomas isn't that good really... Also, from a purely suspersticious point of view, he got mugged so his luck isn't really in for him is it..! Thing is though, he's at pittsburg and he'll probably go on to be a star. Perfect position for him really. So yes i've sortof contradicted myself, but what i'm trying to say, is that if he was at another team, i think he'd be a bust!
        I also was rooting for zona to take mendenhall...damn. anyway there should be no doubt that its felix jones. He was drafted way too early. wth was dallas thinking. Jerry Jones is a douche.

Chris Johnson could be too

Comment

More people think McFadden will bust than Chris Johnson? That's intense.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
          HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Chris johnson

Comment

Mcfadden has a lot to prove.
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Johnson. He was the biggest reach of the five and doesn't have the runs on the board at college to rely on yet.

Comment

D-mac

Comment

Working...
                  X