Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VOTE: Which team is most likely to finish last in their division?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VOTE: Which team is most likely to finish last in their division?

Which team is most likely to finish last in their division?
    Titans
    3.85%
    Eagles
    0.00%
    Dolphins
    38.46%
    Rams
    3.85%
    Raiders
    0.00%
    Bears
    3.85%
    Ravens
    3.85%
    Falcons
    46.15%
    sigpic
    WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
    PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
    NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
    Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
    Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
    MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
    PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
    Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
    Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
    ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
    Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
    TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
    InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
    Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
    EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
    EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
    Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
    BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
    Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

Dolphins. Jets and Bills both have much superior defenses to Miami and that makes a big difference.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Fins, of course. They have holes everywhere, which will take at least a couple of years to fill.

Comment

Dolphins Because ther are so many people on that roster that ive never heard of, seriously can somebody name ther staters for me ?

Comment

Falcons. Because I think every other team in their division is a sleeper and I don't see how hiring Mike Smith and drafting Matt Ryan helps.

Comment

Gotta go dolphins on this one. No QB and no WR's (Yeah, Ginn might be legit, but wilford? I don't think so...) and a questionable, at best, D-line.
            Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Initially thought falcons, but am now leaning towards ravens
              sigpic

Comment

Looks like I was first to vote for someone other than the Dolphins or Falcons.... I almost went with ATL but decided to say the Titans even though its more of a long shot I just don't think they are very good and Young's lack of true NFL talent will come through and he won't get sloppy wins this year
                Check out my new site Today!
                Live 4 The Story

Comment

fins

Comment

Falcons, there is no other abysmal team in that division.
                    The Fish have the Jets and Bills, one of whom usually sucks it up.

Although not on here, I maintain that the Chiefs are the WORST TEAM IN THE NFL!!

Comment

Most teams on the list have competition for the cellar.

The Titans have the Texans (neither are bad teams really)
                      The Eagles are probably better than the Redskins
                      The Rams have the 49ers
                      The Raiders have the Chiefs
                      The Bears have the Lions
                      and the Ravens have the Bengals

That leaves Miami and Atlanta as everyone has guessed. I voted Atlanta, as Miami has that whole Bill Parcells mystique, plus Chad Pennington who I believe is an underrated Quarterback. Jake Long also will do more to help Miami in year one than Matt Ryan will do for the Falcons.

Comment

Who will be worse Flacco or Ryan? I think Baltimore now might be up for consideration
                        Check out my new site Today!
                        Live 4 The Story

Comment

The Dolphins

Comment

Problem is, I can't see the Fins being better than the Jets, or the Falcons/Bucs. They're both 100% for me.

Comment

Falcons, no way they finish ahead of panthers or saints, tampa bay is always scrappy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X