2009 Heisman Winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Heisman Winner

Who does everyone think is the 2009 Heisman frontrunner?

Currently I have Chris Wells as the frontrunner, but I'm a Buckeye fan.

I'd say Joe Mcknight, Tim Tebow repeat, Jeremy Maclin, Michael Crabtree and Chase Daniel all have a legit shot as well.

My Top 5 Heisman

1. Tim Tebow (If he can match what he did last season he wins again)
    2. Chris Wells
    3. Michael Crabtree
    4. Sam Bradford
    5. Cullen Harper

Comment

Tebow repeat, as much as it pains me to say.

Comment

Los Angeles
        Police Department

News Release

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Death of Heisman Trophy Dreams of Chris "Beanie" Wells ruled a Homicide

Los Angeles: Los Angeles Police detectives are asking for the public’s help to identify the person(s) responsible for the death of the Heisman Trophy Dreams of Ohio State Running Back, Chris "Beanie" Wells.

On Saturday evening, September 13, 2008 at around 8:00 p.m., Southeast Patrol officers were patrolling in the area of South Figueroa Street and Exposition Boulevard, near Exposition Park, when they heard wailing sounds coming from the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.

Upon arriving at the scene, Los Angeles Police Officers found the Heisman Trophy Dreams of one (1) Chris "Beanie" Wells expiring upon the grass of the Memorial Coliseum. Los Angeles Fire Department Paramedics transported the Heisman Trophy Dreams to a local hospital where they died from multiple injuries.

Witnesses in the stands told officers they have never seen such a one-sided can of what appeared to be "whoop ass" administered on the Heisman Trophy Hopes of a college football player before.

Police tried to interview numerous bystanders to the crime - later identified by Dectectives as members of the Ohio State University Buckeyes' Offensive Line. However, they were sobbing uncontrollably, and were unable to regain composure to give an accurate statement to officers at the scene. Several were observed to be rocking back and forth in the fetal position while howling uncontrollably for their mommies.

When pressed for comment, Senior LAPD Detective Sgt. Joe Friday stated: "I've been walking a beat in the City of Los Angeles for nearly 30 years, and I've seen some things that would turn your stomach. But the sight of those Buckeye Offensive Linemen crying for their mommies is a sight I hope never to see again in my life."

No suspects were immediately taken into custody at the scene. However Los Angeles Police officials later released the following photographs of "persons of interest" in the untimely death of the Heisman Trophy Dreams of Mr. Wells:

Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call Senior LAPD Detective Sgt. Joe Friday at 213-555-1234. After hours and on weekends, call the 24-hour toll free number at the Detective Information Desk at 1-800-JUST-AN-OSU.
        sigpic

------------------------------------------------
        Ray Lewis has suffered enough, Commissioner Paul Tagliabue of the National Football League said in a conference call yesterday in explaining why he did not suspend the All-Pro linebacker who pleaded guilty to obstructing justice in a murder case.

''It's the courts who have the primary responsibility in this case,'' Tagliabue said. ''We're not a substitute for the courts.''

''The offense was a misdemeanor; he had no problems before that and hadn't violated league policies,'' Tagliabue said of Lewis's guilty plea to a misdemeanor charge of obstructing justice in a deal with Atlanta prosecutors, who dropped murder charges against the Ravens star.

- NYTimes, July 20, 2000

Comment

My Heisman Finalists:

Knowshon Mereno
          Matt Stafford
          LeSean McCoy
          Curtis Painter

Comment

Scott McKillop.

Comment

Damn how did I forget knowshon moreno??? Im slippin...

Comment

[email protected] chris wells dreams homicide...i think knowshon is a beast and would love to see him win in
                sigpic

Comment

Casey Dick.

Comment

DeMarco Murray
                    "I'm looking forward to a 15-year career, a couple of trips to the Super Bowl and a parade through downtown San Diego.''
                    -Ryan Leaf after 1998 NFL Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles4Life View Post
                      Casey Dick.
                      Haha FOR SURE .

Comment

Casey FTW. Or maybe not. Tebow, Wells and Moreno have to be at the top. Maybe Crabtree if he has insane numbers again.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                          Casey FTW. Or maybe not. Tebow, Wells and Moreno have to be at the top. Maybe Crabtree if he has insane numbers again.
                          If Crabtree, then we should probably include Graham Harrell into the equation too.

Tebow's strong to repeat. Moreno, Wells, and Chase Daniel are all candidates as well.
                          - Also known as Dan.
                          - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Chase Daniel and this is coming from a KSU fan

Comment

Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
                              Chase Daniel and this is coming from a KSU fan
                              That must have been the most difficult sentence to type for you, ever.
                              - Also known as Dan.
                              - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                              X