Dear Jesus. How does this happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Jesus. How does this happen?

Brennan Marion of Tulsa put up 1,244 yards and 11 TD's last season. That's pretty good. What is absolutely, gut wrenchingly sickening is that he only caught 39 passes. 31.9 yards per reception. That's ridiculous. Crazy. I don't believe it and it's on ESPN. If I saw him do it, I wouldn't believe it.

What does everyone else think?
    - Also known as Dan.
    - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

How many games did he play?

Comment

Is he fast as lightning?
      Check out my new site Today!
      Live 4 The Story

Comment

According to ESPN he played/had stats for every game (13) except for the GMAC bowl.
        Ann Arbor Wolverines

Starters ------------------------------ Reserves

PG: Steph Curry --------------------- Jason Kidd
        SG: Joe Johnson -------------------- Grant Hill--Ben Gordon
        SF: Kevin Durant ------------------- Dorrell Wright
        PF/C:Al Jefferson -------------------- Kris Humphries
        C:Marc Gasol ------------------------ Samuel Dalembert

Comment

6'1, 185. Not bad size either. I'm definatley going to have to catch a Tulsa game or two this season.
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Paul Smith had over 5000 yards passing. They throw the ball alot but those stats are still ridiculous

Comment

Jesus. I would draft him with the first pick I had if I was a GM. Not really, but you get the point.

Comment

Sounds pretty impressive though 185 pounds is a little small for a receiver. We'll see how he holds up this year and get a better judgment of him.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

What grade he in?
                  If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                  Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I think I saw him play against UCF in the conference title game, but I'm not sure and too lazy to look it up right now. Those numbers are a bit of being a product of the system but if I remember correctly the kid was pretty fast. Maybe has some Lee Evans in him.
                    Cowboys Mock GM

Bring that title back to Big D!

Comment

It's just the Tulsa offense.

Comment

I know that the Tulsa offense is conducive to big numbers in the air game. That's why 1,244 yards isn't a big deal to me. But 31.9 YPC? Has anyone ever done that on the college level before?
                        - Also known as Dan.
                        - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Any YAC stats on him?

Comment

These Numbers are stacked

vs BYU: 171 Yards, 3 Rec, 1 TD
                            vs UAB: 99 Yards, 3 Rec, 2 TDs
                            vs Rice: 244 Yards, 7 Receptions, 2 TDs

Must say, 3 pretty good teams he did that against.
                            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
                            X