Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 NFL Draft Grades and Re-Grades

you got a few things wrong buddy.

"Terrance Pennington? Just a seventh-round journeyman who tore his chest in December ... Aaron Merz (7th round)? Out of the league"

Pennington a "journeyman" when you have played for 2 teams...hmm....
    They were in the 06 draft not 05 and Merz is still on the team

"Parrish has never evolved into a solid receiver."

I find that funny, I's call him one of the best slot WR's in the NFL

Also from scout inc on KE85
    "He needs more experience"
    "still a bit unpolished"
    "In short, Everett has the physical tools to develop into an NFL starter but he is unproven"

So that sounds like he needed time to develop. Like 2 years+

Merz is not on the team.

Pennington signed a 1-year deal with the Falcons and just tore his chest. He's going to bounce around.

But yeah, my bad on the 7th rounders - apparently I was on crack and looked at the wrong list for 7th-rounders

Four years to develop a tight end? Sounds like wishful thinking to me.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
      Merz is not on the team

But yeah, my bad on the 7th rounders - apparently I was on crack and looked at the wrong list for 7th-rounders
      http://www.seabrookhouse.org/admissions.asp

This should give you the help you need

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
      HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

And Roscoe Parrish is not a quality receiver. Relying on him on offense will only lead to more mediocrity.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
          http://www.seabrookhouse.org/admissions.asp

This should give you the help you need
          Haha nice, but I don't have a problem! I swear!!!!
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Merz was cut in February btw and never signed with anyone.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Haha nice, but I don't have a problem! I swear!!!!
              First step is admitting

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
              HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Nice, I was waiting for this to come out. Haven't had a chance to read it all yet, but 'll comment more when I do.

Comment

Derek Anderson is not the best player the Raven's drafted. He's just the most famous one. The best pick was Jason Brown, who you gave no respect. Derek Anderson would not have thrived at all last year in Baltimore. He's too slow.

Also, it was right tackle that Yanda replaced Terry at.

Comment

LOL yeah kinda hard for Yanda to replace Terry at RG when I stated that Jason Brown starts at RG. Oiii too much writing.

But anyway, I didn't disrespect Jason Brown. He's a good player.

I'll disagree on Anderson.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

And Roscoe Parrish is not a quality receiver. Relying on him on offense will only lead to more mediocrity.
                      That's why they drafted James Hardy and Steve Johnson. The Bills offense is going to surprise many people next season.
                      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Agreed, if the QB play holds up.
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

LOL yeah kinda hard for Yanda to replace Terry at RG when I stated that Jason Brown starts at RG. Oiii too much writing.

But anyway, I didn't disrespect Jason Brown. He's a good player.

I'll disagree on Anderson.
                          Scratch that. I guess Terry is right tackle again and now Yanda is officially the right guard.

Starting a full season for Baltimore last year, he would have throw 30 interceptions. At this time, the Ravens can't offer the 5 seconds that he needs to throw. Probably would have beaten the Patriots with him though.

Comment

I used Walters re-grades to grade him as an evaluator.

In the NFC, Walter changed his grade an average of 1.5 letter grades.
                            In the AFC, Walter changed his grade an average of 1.3 letter grades.

Walters NFC grade B
                            Walters AFC grade B+
                            Walters NFL grade B

This was years ago, however, and seeing as Walters biggest mistakes were criticizing Bill Polian and praising Matt Millen (lessons he's learned), I'm confident his solid B grade has improved over the years.

Comment

Hmm. Looking at the 2004 re-grades, Jacques Reeves wasn't really a bad pick for the Cowboys. Consider he was a 7th round pick who at worst, is a quality dime back.
                              - Also known as Dan.
                              - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                              X