Steroid Dealer killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steroid Dealer killed

David Jacobs, a steroid dealer, talked with the NFL and gave them a list of people he sold to. He was just found dead by gunshot wound. Police have released no word.

It's like baseball but more violent. Think steroids will be a big deal next season?

Might be the beginning of the end for steroids
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I'm interested if any big time players (other than Shawne Merriman) use steroids.

Comment

Honestly, I'd rather not know. Like the Pats cheating, you can't do anything but complain about it now, so I'd rather just not know.

Comment

well if people are killing the dealers then we wont have to deal with it for long.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Hahaha good point.

Comment

i bet the minnesota d-line used steroids.

Comment

This seems a little crazy...I can just imagine if some player named by him was involved in offing him. The circumstances surrounding his death just seem a little out there...

Comment

Oh yeah, you can bet someone put a hit on him. This is no coincidence.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Who did he name?

Comment

colt brennan.

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
                        colt brennan.
                        Haha.

Comment

"The kinds of people I know about could put a bullet in the back of my head."

Well, go figure, huh.

Comment

They haven't said who he named, but if the police get their hands on the list then they have their suspects.

Comment

daunte culpepper, fred smoot, mewelde moore, mo williams...

Comment

Working...
                              X