Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scouts Inc, Running Back Rankings

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/insid...3fid%3d3422768

Laurence Mauroney is about 40 slots too high.

I don't know how you can throw Michael Turner that high either.

I don't have a problem with Turner being there.

If I had the third pick, I'd consider Brian Westbrook. He was in my Fantasy Web Site Experts league last year, and he carried my team to victory. He's a ****ing beast.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I'm considering Westbrook as my #2 overall player for fantasy. He was more consistent than Peterson last year and will catch more balls.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

You can even make an argument for Westbrook at #1, considering Tomlinson is approaching the age of regression and is coming off an injury.
        - Also known as Dan.
        - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

True, but I'm going with the future Hall of Famer and in an offense that continues to grow together.

Comment

Ditto, but I'm not going to be stunned if Tomlinson falters or spends time injured in the future.
            - Also known as Dan.
            - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

I would take McGahee before Fred Taylor.

Comment

brandon jackson is a sleeper rb this year. adam schefter said so on NFLN. i'm pretty stoked about that.

Comment

Interesting.

The guy who was leading the entire NFL in rushing up until his injury is ranked #13.

Interesting.
                  sigpic

------------------------------------------------
                  Ray Lewis has suffered enough, Commissioner Paul Tagliabue of the National Football League said in a conference call yesterday in explaining why he did not suspend the All-Pro linebacker who pleaded guilty to obstructing justice in a murder case.

''It's the courts who have the primary responsibility in this case,'' Tagliabue said. ''We're not a substitute for the courts.''

''The offense was a misdemeanor; he had no problems before that and hadn't violated league policies,'' Tagliabue said of Lewis's guilty plea to a misdemeanor charge of obstructing justice in a deal with Atlanta prosecutors, who dropped murder charges against the Ravens star.

- NYTimes, July 20, 2000

Comment

Originally posted by TrojanSteelerBear View Post
                    Interesting.

The guy who was leading the entire NFL in rushing up until his injury is ranked #13.

Interesting.
                    He's splitting carries with Rashard Mendenhall. He also had an atrocious TWO touchdowns in 2007.
                    - Also known as Dan.

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
                      brandon jackson is a sleeper rb this year. adam schefter said so on NFLN. i'm pretty stoked about that.
                      He was a 2nd round pick and in a great offense. The Packers offense is absolutely loaded and it is because they draft so well.

Comment

Not to mention Willie Parker is a speed RB and coming off a broken leg.

Westbrook is just as much of an injury risk as Tomlinson.

Comment

kregg lumpkin is pretty much going to dominate fantasy football rb rankings this year.

Comment

Working...
                          X