• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire's 2008 Preseason NCAA Football Rankings

http://walterfootball.com/mattncaarankings.php

No Duke?
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

[sarcasm] I heard some breaking news about Georgias fullback... you might want to drop them out of the top 15. [/sarcasm]

Comment

I didnt say they wouldnt be good, I just said they would be lacking some productivity. I actually have them as the #2 team in the nation.

Comment

Nice job matt! Great explanations with the rankings

Comment

you forgot the badgers. they've got, umm... uhhh, well they're going to rush for a lot of yards you know. i think they're going to have a quarterback too. maybe. and that linebacker casillas is really really fast.
          haha. but seriously watch for RB john clay and wr nick toon (son of al) to come off their redshirt years and put some serious juice into the offense, after the loss of swan and hubbard.
          elijah hodge took about eight games to do so, but he finally stopped sucking last year so they might have some stoutness to the defense.

so yeah, the badgers are my sleeper team to be in the top 50. lol

Comment

Pitt is my sleeper top 25 team.

Comment

No Miami?

Comment

Man where is arkansas with the top qb casey dick and its great playmaker at HB and WR?

haha jk

good job
                but i hope that ohio wont make it again to the title game

they would only lose again

Comment

BYU is way too high, they have the easiest schedule of any top 15 team and will not beat Utah in the final game of the season at Utah

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                    I didnt say they wouldnt be good, I just said they would be lacking some productivity. I actually have them as the #2 team in the nation.
                    Hahaha, I know man, I was just joking.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                      Pitt is my sleeper top 25 team.
                      How come I'm not surprised?

Comment

Originally posted by fivas14 View Post
                        BYU is way too high, they have the easiest schedule of any top 15 team and will not beat Utah in the final game of the season at Utah
                        Um...so? Hawaii was #10 after their season ended.
                        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Why did Bob Stoops eat his cheerios on a plate? Because if they were in a bowl, he'd lose them.

Just thought that Oklahoma should be lower.

Comment

Originally posted by a2x View Post
                            Man where is arkansas with the top qb casey dick and its great playmaker at HB and WR?

haha jk

good job
                            but i hope that ohio wont make it again to the title game

they would only lose again
                            You weren't here for the Red/White game were you? Dude, Casey Dick actually looked pretty good, Petrino may not be a good NFL coach, but he is a great college coach. Micheal Smith also looked pretty good. Yes, WR is a big weakness, but corner isn't looking too great either. Oh well, just give us a few seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                              Why did Bob Stoops eat his cheerios on a plate? Because if they were in a bowl, he'd lose them.

Just thought that Oklahoma should be lower.
                              Oh yeah I forgot. My rankings have nothing to do with the past. They have to do with the 2008 season, not hte 2007 season.
                              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
                              X