No announcement yet.

More Likely to Bust - OTs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW...... Brandon Albert is working with the 1st team at LT.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chi...ry/655279.html
    Browns fan since 1961.....(semper-fi)

Comment

Originally posted by FL_Dawg View Post
      BTW...... Brandon Albert is working with the 1st team at LT.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chi...ry/655279.html
      His official draft position was guard so he is on the guard list.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
      HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Myself and others projected him to OT, obviously KC drafted him as such, but it’s your list
        So you can make it any old way you wish. Only I think he maybe the best OT of this years class.

I voted for Chris Williams, because he is the most finesse player of the group, but I don’t think he or any will be a bust. I would have loved to have added any of them on my team.
        Browns fan since 1961.....(semper-fi)

Comment

Chris Williams because the Bears drafted him haha
          Check out my new site Today!
          Live 4 The Story

Comment

Jeff Otah- Never seemed to impress me at pitt.

Comment

I'd say Sam Baker, but he wasn't on the list. Now I don't really know...
              Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Cherilus won't bust at RT...that's extremely hard to do actually.

Jake at LT is a disaster waiting to happen.
                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                  Cherilus won't bust at RT...that's extremely hard to do actually.

Jake at LT is a disaster waiting to happen.
                  I think you forgot where Cherilus is playing. I have full faith in the Lions organization to be the single biggest obstacle to Gosder's development as a player. While I do feel that Jake Long at LT is a bad move, I feel equally strongly that the Lions will have no idea how to groom an offensive tackle, especially one taken so early.

Had Gosder gone to any other team, ANYWHERE else, and I would not have voted for him. But when there's a will, there's a way that the Lions can screw things up.
                  - Also known as Dan.
                  - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                    Brandon Albert Should be on the list, I'm pretty sure they plan for him to play LT. I thought Otah was going to play RT and Gross would stay at left? Maybe not.

Either way I picked Jake Long because he won't be Orlando Pace, and that's what's expected if you're picked #1.
                    Jake Long will be closer to Orlando Bloom, than Orlando Pace.
                    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Jake Long Could be it because he was drafted way too high and at the wrong position.

Branden Albert might be my pick because its dangerous to draft a guy out of position. but meybe he'll pull it off.

Maybe Cherilus because he was drafted too high.

Is there any doubt about Sam Baker? douchebag Falcons

Comment

Originally posted by TRICKaz View Post
                        Is there any doubt about Sam Baker? douchebag Falcons
                        I don't see any reason why Baker couldn't perform at a high second round level which is where he should have been drafted at.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                        HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Working...
                        X