• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Originally posted by evans555 View Post
    So mute your PC

Take off your tiearra dont be such a drama queen
    Na. Music, no fan noise, no one talking about it. Ruins the experience. Kind of like a cheesey video game.

Leave a comment:

• MMONTERO
    replied
    Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
    That was a CB not a LB. He best 40 was 4.46. Combine 40 was 4.52
    Failing to break away from DII corners isn't a good sign of breakaway speed either. In fact, it kinda proves he doesn't have breakaway speed.

Leave a comment:

• bulldog0123
    replied
    Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
    I don't see it. What does the average DII player run? Maybe a 4.6? 4.7?

Omon in that clip failed to break away from DII linebackers. In fact, they were gaining on him. That's a problem.
    That was a CB not a LB. He best 40 was 4.46. Combine 40 was 4.52

Leave a comment:

• MMONTERO
    replied
    I just watched a little more film on him. He'll be out of the league within three years. He doesn't make his cuts fast enough and his burst out of the backfield isn't great. He's going to have a hard time being a power runner without any burst or any moves. NFL linebackers are faster and stronger and they will dominate him.

Leave a comment:

• MMONTERO
    replied
    Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post

Omon in that clip failed to break away from DII linebackers. In fact, they were gaining on him. That's a problem.
    Yup that's what I saw too. He runs with power but he'll never be an every down back because he doesn't have a good second gear.

Leave a comment:

• Blazedestin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bulldog0123
    replied
    do you guestion Omons breakaway speed?
    Watch This: http://youtube.com/watch?v=wacotO37wFc&feature=related

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Originally posted by evans555 View Post
    So mute your PC

Priceless.

Leave a comment:

• Blazedestin
    replied
    I like his vision, and he can break tackles. The problem is that he is playing against DII competition. He might make a good depth player, but I can't see him ever being an impact starter.

Leave a comment:

• bulldog0123
    replied
    I watched a game with him a while back when he was playing at NW missouri st and He had over 200 yards vs a 3 or 4 ranked playoff team. Also he has many D-II records. He has very good speed and power

Leave a comment:

• evans555
    replied
    Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
    If you give me film to watch wiothout the cheesey, piss poor music which I despise and refuse to watch when it comes to scouting players I will watch it and judge.
    So mute your PC

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    If you give me film to watch wiothout the cheesey, piss poor music which I despise and refuse to watch when it comes to scouting players I will watch it and judge.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I wasn't very impressed with his highlights on youtube, but at worst he should be an effective short yardage back.

Leave a comment:

• evans555
    started a topic Xavier Omon?

Xavier Omon?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tRyuegVJiUQ

What are your thoughts...While he lacks breakaway speed he has some of the best vision I have seen for a RB.

Think hes gonna end up being a really nice draft pick for the Bills...

I know its only Divison 2 but a while back while watching the Championship game I said this guy will end up making an impact in the NFL

Heres some video from the draftguys...
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jn9_Y1KAN...eature=related
Working...
X