Bently Cleared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bently Cleared

Browns Center LeCharles Bently was cleared by doctors on Monday night to play and was in uniform today according to my Browns Backers E-Newsletter. Bently will be started off slow and brought up top speed. No word on where he fits to the Roster at this point. It will be interrestig to see if he can return to anything near what he was when the Browns signed him two years ago.

In related news Kellen Winslow was cleared and is at the Browns practice facility today while seeing limited practice time following his injuries.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

He's a top center when healthy. Hopefully he can regain his form but I doubt it.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
    HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

I dont expect him to regain full form. Even at half of what he was pre injury he will be better than half the Centers in the NFL.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

He's done. I doubt he ever makes an impact again.

Comment

My Prediction is: Traded for conditional 5th round pick.

Comment

Come to Chi and he'll pretty much be handed the LG spot.
            Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing the Ravens kick the tires on him.

Comment

Working...
              X