Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Likely to Bust - OGs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • More Likely to Bust - OGs

    Because of the lack of draft value at this position we're going into the fifth round on this one but here it goes. The options are Branden Albert, Chilo Rachal, Jeremy Zuttah, Mike McGlynn, and Roy Schuening.
    13
    Branden Albert
    30.77%
    4
    Chilo Rachal
    23.08%
    3
    Jeremy Zuttah
    7.69%
    1
    Mike McGlynn
    23.08%
    3
    Roy Schuening
    15.38%
    2


    R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
    HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

  • #2
    Roy Schuening

    Comment


    • #3
      I picked McGlynn. I think he was picked too high with Schuening still on the board.


      R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
      HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

      Comment


      • #4
        Mike Pollak is likely to be converted to G in the NFL as well, but he won't bust IMO.

        Branden Albert will be an average at best Tackle, Rachal should be a decent starter for a few years, the rest Pollak aside will be pretty much non-entitys in their careers IMO.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by giantsfanmike View Post
          Mike Pollak is likely to be converted to G in the NFL as well, but he won't bust IMO.

          Branden Albert will be an average at best Tackle, Rachal should be a decent starter for a few years, the rest Pollak aside will be pretty much non-entitys in their careers IMO.
          Yeah that's the issue with evaluating these players. They are so far apart in where they were picked. I'm going for who will be the worst value where they were chosen. There were 142 picks between Branden Albert and Roy Schuening.


          R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
          HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

          Comment


          • #6
            rachal came from usc and plays for the niners. usc=hype, niners=suck.

            Comment


            • #7
              I say Albert. I dont think he will bust but he will be starting a reletively new position, and he has huge upside which makes any dropoff seem like a bust. That mmakes him more likely than the others to bust.
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

              Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

              Comment


              • #8
                Rachal because I don't think Albert will flop, and I don't think anyone else has expectations to start.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                  Rachal because I don't think Albert will flop, and I don't think anyone else has expectations to start.
                  I think he will underachieve as a Left Tackle. Now as a Left Guard I could see him one day being the best in the league.
                  If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

                  Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                  Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    lol who voted for zuttah? Moron he won't even start this season and likely not start in 2009.

                    Scheuning is the least athletic in that group.
                    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

                    Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                      lol who voted for zuttah? Moron he won't even start this season and likely not start in 2009.

                      Scheuning is the least athletic in that group.
                      THANK YOU!!!!
                      At least someone agrees with me. Especially that someone is Mr. 10K

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X